32: 리사 사랑해!

"Jungkook?"

-----

As those pair of eyes opened and that precious mouth spoke, Jungkook can't afford nothing more but to hug Lisa, and cry.

"Am I dreaming?" he said, hugging her tightly. "Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

Lisa chuckled, and she cried along with him. "Okay, you are not dreaming."

Everyone also started to cry but paired it off with a smile.

Jungkook let go of the the hug and pressed his forhead with hers and chuckle.

"Lisa..." Rosé called.

"Unnie..."

She approached her and hugged her tightly.

"Why did you leave?"

"I'm sorry Unnie. I had to"

"That was the dumbest thing you'd done. Don't ever do that again"

"I'm so sorry Unnie. And I won't now that I have my lover peacefully living." she smiled and looked at Jungkook.

"LISAAAA" Jisoo ran, pushed Rosé away and hugged Lisa while whining like a itty bitty little baby. "How could you do that to yourself!? I know it's the only way to save Jungkook but will you really risk your life for him?!"

"You know he is my first love Unnie. And you know that my first will always be my last. That's why I have to do anything for Jungkook because I'll always love him with all my heart. Even if it has to take me to risk my life for him. I'm sure that I wouldn't find any other man in my life that is close to perfect."

Jungkook smiled, and interlocked his hand with hers.

"Welcome back Lisa." Jimin said.

"Thanks Jimin. How are you with Rosé?"

"We're fine. Still strong"

"That's Good. Well stay strong." she said. "Wait, where's Jen- Jennieeee!!" she opened her arms for Jennie to hug her.

Jennie squealed and hugged Lisa. "Lisaaaa, I'm glad you passed the test."

"I'm thankful I did."

"Hi Lisa." Taehyung approached her with a grin. And Lisa's eyes widen when she saw what he was holding.

"YOUR BABY!??"

"Haven't you seen what was happening down here when you were up there?" Jungkook asked.

"I was busy with the test. But I can always here your voice whenever you call my name."

"Oh is that so?"

"OMG, Can I hold her?" Lisa pleaded with her eyes filled with Love.

Taehyung handed his daughter to Lisa, and Lisa played with her.

"Omg Hi little Jennie!! Oh, aren't you a cutie"

"Wait, I've noticed something... Lisa, why are your eyes red?" says Hoseok.

"What? I don't know. Why? What's happening?"

"Seulgi?"

"I'm on it" Seulgi approached Lisa. "Lisa, we have something to test on you. Here, how bout you blindfold yourself."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just do as we say."

"Well okay" Lisa wore the blindfold. "Then?"

"Drink this.." she handed a bottle to Lisa.

"What is this?"

"Just drink it."