31: Healthy Flesh

"SUCH A CUTIEEE!!!" Squealed Jisoo as she held Hyunie in her arms.

Jin also smiled at the back as he back hugged Jisoo, and look at the child.

"Congrats Jennie" smiled Rosé.

"Thank you Rosé. You should have one with Jimin. A child can make your life happy" she smirked, and the others laughed.

"Yah!"

"We will." Jimin placed his arm around Rosé's shoulder. "But to think of it, I did it with Rosé before the both of you, and I didn't even used protection. How come she doesn't have anyone inside?" he rubbed her stomach.

Seulgi laughed. "Maybe Rosé's not an easy one, I guess you have to try harder." she smirked.

"Yah stop with this nonsense. Looking at Jennie now, I don't want to experience the pain she had when she gave birth."

"Oh stop it Rosé. You managed to conceal the pain Jimin gave you with his-"

"Don't say it. That we did was just because we... We were... Uhm.."

"We had a mutual lustful feeling." smirked Jimin and Rosé gave him a glare.

"You byuntae!"

"What? I'm just telling the truth"

Everyone laughed at them.

"How bout you two?" Jungkook asked Jin and Jisoo.

"What?" The both said in unison.

"You both are the eldest in the pack, how come you two are just sooo... You know."

"Jungkook!" Jin warned.

"Oh come on, have some naughty time with each other"

The boys laughed.

"Jungkook argh! You might be the youngest but that doesn't mean I won't destroy your D*ck!"

"ooh scary" Jungkook laughed.

"Argh that's it! I had enough of you maknae!" Jin let go of Jisoo and ran to catch Jungkook, and Jungkook ran for his life.

"Hahaha catch me if you can" he stuck out his tongue.

"Jisoo, I'm sorry to say this but your boyfriend is acting like a kid" says Yoongi.

"It's fine with me." she smiled. "I like him this way"

-----

Jungkook kept running around the castle because Jin doesn't seem to give up until he kick his ass.

Jungkook then entered a random room in the castle, and locked the door while he kept laughing.

"Open up Jungkook! I'm not done with you!" shouted Jin and he kept on banging on the door.

Jungkook continued laughing but as he turn around his smile disappeared.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jin succeeded in opening the door because Jungkook was no longer stopping it. "Jungkook you owe me big time!" Jin was supposed to smack him but he was curious why the maknae was frozen in place.

"What are you-" Jin gasped. "What in the world?"

They went nearer and found...

"I can't believe it. Why is this?" mumbled Jungkook.

"I'll come back with the others." Jin said and left the room.

-----

"What is it?" Rosé rushed to Jungkook and she had a shock looked on her face. "Wait, what kind of sorcery is this??"

"This can't be..." Seulgi said in shock.

"Lisa... Her body is still healthy looking..."

"Wait, are humans like this?" Asked Jimin.

"What? No! We burry dead bodies, and after days it will be decomposed or the corpse will be eaten alive by insects" explained Rosé.

"To think of it, why did you not burry Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"We don't burry bodies." Says Namjoon. "We placed them in coffins and wait until it rots out. And then throw the coffin in the rivers and seas. And we don't even know that humans burry their corpse"

Jungkook open the glass lid, and caressed Lisa's cheek.

"So what is the meaning of this?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry but we don't know about this" replied Seulgi.

"Yeah. This never happened before." added Wendy.

"Maybe Jennie knows!"

"Then please call Jennie. I don't understand why Lisa is still as pretty as she was before she died" says Jungkook.

-----

"I'm here" Says Jennie as she entered the room with Taehyung carrying Hyunie. "What do you need me for?"

"Jennie, do you know why Lisa is still like this?" Rosé asked, and Jennie went near and examine Lisa.

She then smiled.

"What's with the smile?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, I'm proud to say this... That Lisa successfully completed her test"

"What!?" Everyone became confused.

"She chose to stay"

"Stay where"

"Lisa sacrificed herself for a vampire, so her death is not ordinary. She won't die if she chose not to. So because of that, she will go over a test. It's to prove if she's worthy to still live."

"So she's gonna wake?" Asked Jungkook hoping she would say yes.

Jennie nodded. And everyone grinned.

"FUUUU- WHENN!?" Jungkook jumped.

"How bout you wake her up now. Isn't she breathing?"

They all looked at her and noticed that she was breathing.

Jungkook smiled, and he gently shook her. "Lisa?"

Everyone waited and hoped that she wakes.

"Lisa??"

"Jungkook?"

-----