17: Help

Lisa's POV
  I'm here lying beside Jungkook, while he's sleeping like a little baby. I wonder how Rosé, and Jimin is doing. I hope they're okay.

Lisa?

Jennie's communicating...

Yes?

Are Rosé and Jimin there already?

What? What do you mean? I thought they are with you?

No, they left. Jimin said he's going back home. And Rosé followed him.

What!? But they aren't here yet. When did they leave?

2 hours ago...

Oh no, do you think that something happened to them?

Maybe... Oh no this is bad. I better connect to Rosé, be right back Lisa.

Okay.

Oh dear, I hope they're okay.

"Lisa?" Jungkook has awaken. "You okay? Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.

"What? Oh no, everything's fine. Go back to sleep"

"I'm up. Are... You sure you're okay?"

I was biting my fingernails... I really am 100% sure that something happened.

"Lisa.."

"Jungkook, Jimin and Rosé might be in trouble."

"Trouble? But they are safe with Jennie and Tae-"

"No. Jennie just communicated with me, and she was asking if Jimin and Rosé are here since Jimin said he's going home."

"Crystal..."

"What?"

"We have to tell the others..."

-----

Author's POV
  With Jinsoo, in the kitchen humming while making snacks, and the others at the living room minding their own business, the maknaes made their way downstairs to tell them the news.

"Yah! Everyone, Rosé and Jimin are in trouble" shouted Lisa.

"How are you sure Lisa?" Asked Jisoo while holding a tray of baked cookies.

"I'm sure. And Jungkook thinks this is the work of Crystal."

Jisoo?

Jennie communicated with Jisoo.

"Wait guys, Jennie's communicating..."

Jennie? What happened?

You have to find Jimin and Rosé, I just contacted her and she said that she and Jimin are kidnapped by Crystal, they have been placed in a dungeon like room, but they don't know where they are.

Okay Thanks Jennie.

But Taehyung and I are in deep trouble...

What kind of trouble?

Crystal's looking for us. She knows that we're in the city.

Oh sh!t.

"Guys! Crystal's searching for Taehyung and Jennie right now!"

"WHAT!?"

Jennie please be careful...

We will. We're still finding a way how we'll disguise ourselves. I have to go. Be safe guys.

"How are we going to find Jimin and Rosé?" Jisoo asked.

"There is only one way, and it's to speak to the witches." Says Namjoon.

"Yah! We can't do that!" Scoffed Hoseok.

"But there is no other way. Only the witches know how to find them with their Magic Ball."

"I agree with Namjoon, but are we going to befriend them right now?" Asked Jin.

"Well, we can't communicate with them if we aren't friends with them can we? Come, pack your stuff that you need and let's go to their base."

Everyone nodded...

-----

After packing, everyone gathered in the living room, and is ready to head out into the woods.

"I don't think I can face them right now." Says Hoseok.

"Is it because of Momo? Don't worry..." Comforted Yoongi.

"But I miss her bro, if I'll see her now, I might miss her to death."

"Don't worry, you will." Smirked Yoongi.

"Yah, why are you so savage?"

"Because I love you."

"Aish, If you love me, then why treat me like this?"

"This is how I show my love."

"I'm tired..." mumbled Lisa.

Without hesitation, Jungkook carried her in his back without her realizing.

"Oh, are you sure Kookie? Am I not heavy?" She asked.

"No, you're not heavy, I won't mind carrying you all the way" smiled Jungkook, and Lisa gave him a peck on the cheek, and he blushed.

With Jisoo, who is looking at the two maknaes, she smiled. But a little bit of jealousy came inside of her. Not because of Jungkook, but because she wanted to do the same thing too.

Suddenly, she stopped her tracks when Jin bent down and motioned her something. She raised an eyebrow out of confusion.

"I know you want to do what Lisa and Jungkook are doing, now come on."

'Shit! Did he just read my mind?' Jisoo thought

"It's fine." She said.

"No, it's not fine. Don't deny the fact that you want it. Now come on, I know that your legs are tired too."

"Fine." She sighed.

She placed both her legs beside Jin's face, and he held them and stood up and continued walking.

"Are you sure you're fine with this?" She said worrying that she might be heavy for Jin to carry.

"I'm fine with it. And don't worry about your weight, you're not heavy at all"

Everyone continued to walk deeper into the forest and finally found someone.

"Yah!"

"So we've meet again"