The Devil and The Hero goes on a date (MxE)

"My Liege, are you sure it's okay to be alone with the hero?" Ashiya said in a panic.

"Don't worry Ashiya, Alas=Ramus is going to be with us, there'll be no fighting... hopefully," Maou said flipping through his manga.

"Are you going to stalk them again, Ashiya?" Urushihara sat on the table glued to the computer again.

"Stalk them? I've never heard such disrespect, I do not stalk my Liege, I merely watch over him to protect him from the hero," he proudly said as he flaunts his apron.

"I don't think you get to say anything Urushihara, I mean you did put a tracker in Emi's bag and on Suzuno's sandals," Maou put his manga down, "that kind of stalking should be worthy of a punishment," Maou gave Urushihara an evil grin.

"Wait, hold on, dude, it was my tracker that saved the both of them from Sariel."

"I guess, but it did cost us a fortune."

"We managed to pay back the 40,000 yen so it doesn't matter, right?"

"It doesn't matter now, I need to get ready."

Timeskip~

Maou was walking over to the place they said they were meeting. After a couple of minutes of walking, he saw Emi and Alas=Ramus in her arms. "PAPAAAAA!" Alas=Ramus screamed catching the attention of passers-by. Maou took Alas=Ramus from Emi's arms and shoved her head against his chest. "Hmph, Papa it hurts!" Maou loosened his grip and looked at Emi with a fake smile, however, Emi gave him a face of disgust and took Alas=Ramus from his arms. "Uniclo, again? Why can't you look presentable at least once when you're with me?"

"I don't see your problem with Uniclo, it's cheap and made with good material," Maou sighed, "whatever, he had this conversation so many times already." He looked at what Emi was wearing and jokingly said, "Last time your outfit was this cute, is when we went shopping for a futon." Emi blushed and screamed, "I DON'T NEED COMPLIMENTS FROM A DEVIL!" Alas=Ramus tugged on her shirt, "Mama, no fighting with Papa." Emi looked down at the pouting baby, "sorry Alas=Ramus, Mama won't yell anymore. L-L-Lets just go okay?" She walked away from Maou as he just sighed, "when will she learn how to blend in public?"  He thought.

Emi walks with a blush that reached her ears, "he didn't mean that right? That's right, he's the devil king, my sworn enemy, he's just messing with me," she thought to herself, "but... what if he was serious? It wouldn't be that bad. No, what am I thinking? He's the devil king, he's the devil king, he's the devil-" her thoughts were interrupted when Maou placed his hands on her shoulder, "Are you okay Emi? You're walking really fast and I don't think we're even heading in the right direction."

She looked over her shoulder to realise she was so lost in thought that she was heading the opposite direction. "I-I-I-I knew that I was just... just," she couldn't think of a good excuse. "Whatever let's just go." Maou sighed.

Timeskip~

The devil king and the hero were greeted by the store employee, "Oh, is this the lucky mummy and daddy? Who's the cutie?" Maou replied, "Her name is Alas=Ramus, she recently turned two." He looks over to Emi but she looked as if her soul has left her body. "Mummy and Daddy? She thinks we're together? Me and the Devil? The Hero, first of her name, with Satan? Mummy and Daddy? She thinks we're together? Me and the Devil? The Hero, first of her name, with Satan?" She mumbled, repeating the same questions over and over again. The store employee, Alas=Ramus and Maou stared at her in confusion. After seconds of staring at the red-haired asking the same questions, Maou decided to shove his hands into her gut. Emi jumped up and squealed as she snapped back into reality. "Oi, Emi, get it together, will you? We're in public," Maou whispered forcing a smile on his face. Emi looked away in anger and imagined herself snapping his neck in 4 different directions. "Let's go... Maou," She said with an 'I'm going to kill you and everyone you love' smile.

Moments later, the devil found himself going through a selection of children dresses while the hero looks after Alas=Ramus. "How about this one? Hey, Alas=Ramus, do you like this one?" He took out a purple sleeveless dress. "YES!" Alas=Ramus said ecstatically. "Sweet, looks like it will fit, hey Emi you want to pay for this one?"

"Are you really relying on the girl to pay for your things?"

"Okay, one, I know that you know that I can't afford things and two, it's not 'my things', this is for Alas=Ramus."

"What kind of husband doesn't pay for things for his child?" She blurted out.

"Husband? We're not even married, hell, we're not even together." Maou said in confusion.

Emi soon came to the realisation of what she said. "I-I-I didn't mean it like that, what I mean is what kind of dad doesn't pay for things for his child." She said blushing while looking away, "Whatever, I'll pay for it but next time you're paying for the things, you got that?"

"Sure, sure, whatever." He said, already tired of her bullsh-.

"Come on Alas=Ramus, let's look for more things to buy." Emi grabbed the small baby's hand and walked away.

Timeskip~ brought to you by Alas=Ramus holding chibi versions of Maou and Emi

It was the end of the day, Maou was already home and Emi was carrying a sleeping Alas=Ramus in her arms on a train.

"That's right, we're not even together. But why did I say that? Ugh, I'm so stupid, is this what they call a lover's quarrel? Wait a minute, we're not lovers, why am I even having thoughts of being together with the devil king?"

Damn, finally a chapter has been released. School recently came up so that has been my main priority. I really don't know when the next chapter is coming but it will be Ashiya x Rika. After that, it'll be Urushihara x Suzuno. Enjoy the rest of the book, if I even upload more chapters.