The NEET takes care of a baby (UxS)

Thank you to Huskyloveeeer for requesting this idea for me. I'm sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out but enjoy!

"Hey, Urushihara, do you mind doing something for me?"

"What do you want, dude?" He turned his head to face Maou.

"Do you mind taking care of Alas=Ramus for today?"

"Eh? Why can't you take care of her, you're her papa after all."

"Well, I have to go to work today and Emi has to work too."

"Hold up... It's Sunday today, you don't have a shift today," The NEET squinted his eyes.

Maou stood in one spot, not knowing what to do. "Crap, he's catching on," Maou thought, "alright, plan B. Jeez I can't believe I have to do what Emi does." Maou placed Alas=Ramus on the ground and dashed outside the door, sprinting like a madman.

"TAKE CARE OF HER AND MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T BREAK ANYTHING!" Maou screamed from outside the room.

Maou ran down the street and saw Emi. "Did you do it?" Emi asked. Panting and holding on to his knees, "Y-yeah, I got him to take care of Alas=Ramus."

"Did you tell Suzuno as well?"

Maou looked up with wide eyes, "Ha... I forgot to tell her," he said with a nervous laugh.

"Idiot, I can't believe you forgot the most crucial part of the plan."

At the 'Devil's Lair'

Urushihara stared into the baby's eyes and she stared back. "I... I can't believe he actually did this... He left his child with me," Urushihara said with a deadpan voice. "Dude, I can't believe it," he said as he laid on his back. "I don't even know how to take care of a baby, let alone a baby who was able to beat Gabriel in a fight," He stared at the ceiling, "I guess I can ask her. No, it's too embarrassing, she's not the same since I taught her how to use the computer. But it's my only hope to take care of Alas=Ramus," He contemplated long and hard. Alas=Ramus walked over to the half-angel lying on the ground and poked his face. "Hmm? You want to play?" Urushihara asked. Alas=Ramus nodded her head with a smile on her face. Urushihara sighed, "Do you want to play with Crestia?"

The baby nodded her head and screamed, "Let's play with Suzu-Neecha!"

Urushihara sighed again, "fine, stay here and I'll get her for you."

Urushihara stayed on the ground but he heard the door open up. Hoping it was Ashiya, he stood up and saw a girl in a kimono instead, "Oh, you're already here..." He said.

"Yes, I heard through the walls that Alas=Ramus requested me." She said with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Wait a minute, does that mean you were eavesdropping on us through the wall?"

"I do not wish to disclose," she murmured, "sorry for the intrusion," she said as she let herself in the room.

"SUZU-NEECHA!" Alas=Ramus ran towards Suzuno. Suzuno opened her arms wide for the baby. And without fault, Alas=Ramus managed to tackle her and push her down with sheer strength.

Urushihara stood up to get some water while the other two were playing. Taking a sip of the water, he heard the two girls laughing. He looked over at them and saw Alas=Ramus on top of Suzuno. Alas=Ramus then placed her hands on Suzuno's chest, "Mama has bigger ones!" she said. Suzuno flushed a deep red when she said this and Urushihara spat out all of the water in his mouth and started to choke. "Suzu-Neecha has small ones but it's okay, right Looshifer?" Alas=Ramus looked over at the dying NEET.

"W-What have you been teaching her, Lucifer?" Suzuno said with anger and embarrassment.

"N-Nothing, I swear it," Urushihara said in between his chokes.

"You are a lying pervert! You can't be teaching a baby those kinds of things!"

"I'm not, dude, you really need to chill out."

Urushihara walked over to his computer again and sat down. Suzuno continued to play with for another 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes of playing with a fragment of Yesod, Suzuno was exhausted of all her energy. "Do you need some rest, Alas=Ramus?" asked Suzuno.

"No, I want to play more," Alas=Ramus responded.

"Play with Lucifer or something, I need some rest."

Suzuno sat on the floor and rested her head on the table while facing the NEET on his computer. Alas=Ramus walked over to Urushihara and tugged on his shirt.

"Hmm? You want to do it again?" Urushihara sighed, "alright, get on."

He picked up the small baby and gave her a piggyback ride.

(Just imagine this but ignore the text) (This is from chapter 39)

Suzuno stared at the two, admiring how caring and calm they look. "They look so peaceful, it's almost as if-" her train of thought was cut when she heard Urushihara groaning in pain.

"Argh, are you getting heavier? So much pain, here," he picked her up and sat her down on his lap, "just sit on my lap for now."

Suzuno decided to walk over to the two and sat next to Urushihara. "What are you doing, Lucifer?" Suzuno questioned.

"Nothing right now, just playing a game."

"Ah, I see, if you don't mind, would you teach me how to play this game?"

"Well, only if you learn how to download a file first, maybe I'll teach you," Urushihara teased her.

She blushed red but continued to stare at the computer screen. Alas=Ramus yawned and was slowly falling asleep. Suzuno yawned after the baby had yawned. "You two seem tired, Suzuno, you can go back to your room and rest if you want." She shook her head slightly and was slowly dozing off like the baby. Urushihara noticed that she was slowly falling forwards and if she fell asleep, she would hit her head against the table. To prevent this from happening, he grabbed her head and leaned it against his shoulder. Suzuno and Alas=Ramus had fallen asleep due to the fatigue. Alas=Ramus was sucking on her thumb and tugging against Urushihara's shirt as she fell asleep. And Suzuno was resting her head against his shoulder.

Urushihara looked over to her sleeping face, "She looks so peaceful in her sleep and her sleeping face is kinda cute," he thought, "maybe she isn't all that bad after all."

"Wait a minute, dude, I can't be thinking about her in that way, Maou would kill me," he thought but when he looked over at Suzuno's sleeping face, he couldn't help but smile and blush.

Unbeknownst to him, behind the door was Maou and Emi staring at them. Maou closed the door and looked at Emi. "Let's leave them be for now," Maou said.

"Sure, let's go check on Ashiya and Rika," Emi suggested.

Maou nodded his head and the two decided to look for Ashiya and Rika.

HOLY CRAP, 1k reads. 1k reads on this book. Are you kidding me? This is amazing! Maybe I'll do a 1k read special for this book but I still have to write the chapter for Ashiya x Rika that I teased about in their first chapter where they go on a date. Stay tuned and have a nice day everyone.

ALSO, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK! LOTS OF LOVE AND I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST OF LUCK!!!