The Demon General needs a hand with shopping (AxR)

"Hey, Rika, what's up?"

"Umm, Emi, I know I already asked this before but, what does kind of outfit does Ashiya-san likes?"

"Rika... so you really do have a thing with him?"

"No no no, you're wrong, he just invited me to go shopping with him!"

"Again?"

"Yeah, but this time it'll be only us two."

After Rika said that, a long pause followed.

"Um, Emi, you still there?"

"He's... not forcing you to do this... right?"

"N-no, I'm doing this on my own accord."

Another long pause passed, then the phone hung up.

"Emi? Did she just hang up on me?"

Emi fell back on her sofa as if her soul left her for a second time.

The next day followed and Rika was waiting for Ashiya's arrival in front of the mall. "Ah, Suzuki-san, I apologise for being late," Ashiya waved as he walked over to her in his uniclo clothes. "Ah, it's no problem Ashiya, I only just got here as well," Rika said as she held her arm, "Crap, I'm getting all nervous because we're alone together," she thought. "Thank you for coming with me, our kotatsu got ruined because of Alas=Ramus ruined it so that's why I asked you to accompany me to buy a new one. Well then, shall we go?" Ashiya said as he walked away. Rika ran up to his side and asked, "How did Alas=Ramus ruin your kotatsu?" Rika stared at him as he looked up to the sky, "what happened was..."

Flashback

"I WANNA SEE PAPA!!!" Alas=Ramus screamed as she bashed Urushihara's head.

"Dude, why do I have to give her a piggyback ride?"

"Because I'm washing the dishes."

"I WANNA SEE PAPA! LET ME DOWN!" She continued to scream as she kept on bashing on the devil's head. "Maybe you should set her down on the floor, Lucifer," The girl in the kimono said. Urushihara let her down on the ground and she ran without looking and bumped into the kotatsu causing her to fall. Enraged, she used the holy power inside of her to break the kotatsu completely (She fought an archangel before so yeah).

Flashback end.

"She broke the kotatsu in one punch? Man, what're you feeding her? Protein?" Rika asked. Ashiya looked down and mumbled, "we can't afford protein."

They stopped at the store and looked at some kotatsu. "This one isn't sturdy enough." Rika watched as Ashiya browsed through the collection. "Ah, this one is really good but it appears to be too small, Suzuki-san, can you sit here for a moment?" Rika walked over and sat at the kotatsu and as soon as she was about to ask why Ashiya sat right next to her. "Hmm, it would appear that this one is far too small, it can hardly fit two people on one side." He looked over at Rika and saw that she was a burning mess. "Holy crap, holy crap, he's so close to me, I can smell his scent, oh god his warmth," she thought as Ashiya stared at her with concern written on his face. "Are you okay? Your face is really red," he said as he inched closer to her face. "I-I-It's okay, just a little sunburnt," she said as she stood up and calmed herself down. "Okay, I think I'll go with this one," he said as he picked up the price tag.

Timeskip

"So he picked this one? This doesn't seem sturdy," Maou said.

"Well, it was either that or the smaller one," Rika spoke.

"Was the smaller one sturdier?"

"Yes, but it was more expensive."

"So this is why he's lying dead on the floor," Urushihara said as he poked Ashiya's lifeless body with chopsticks.

"Is he okay? It seems he was like that ever since he got home," Rika said.

"Yeah, don't worry dude, I know what to do," Urushihara said as he sat down in front of his computer, "hey dude, look at this new game, I'm gonna buy it."

In a second, Ashiya woke up from the dead and grabbed Urushihara's head, "Don't even think about it."

"It looks like he's okay, I'll take my leave then," Rika said as she slipped on her shoes. "Please, let me accompany you on the way home," Ashiya said.

The two reached the train station. "I apologise for today, Suzuki-san, please let me repay you somehow," Ashiya said bowing. "Well, you can treat me to some food like a date," Rika teased. "Sure." He said in a deadpan voice. "W-w-w-wait, are you serious?" She was a blushing mess... again. "Yes, when the time comes, I'll set up a time and place, your train is leaving soon, I bid you adieu."

"O-o-okay, thank you Ashiya."