Valentines Special (I know I'm late)

"Hello, Suzuki-san, what is it that you need to tell me?" The Demon General stood in front of the beet red girl.

"I-I-I-I-I have s-something i-i-important to g-give you," Rika stuttered while tightening her grip on the thing she was carrying behind her.

"Important? Well, whatever it is, I'll make sure to cherish it," The Demon General gave her an angelic smile (ironic).

"H-Here!" She extended her hand showing a rose and a box of chocolates. "P-Please take it!" She didn't mean to scream but she was consumed by the wave of emotions that hit her like a tsunami.

"Chocolates and a rose?" Ashiya was dazed by her screaming and gift then he saw that Rika was trembling, "Thank you very much, Suzuki-san, you're truly a good friend."

Rika looked up with sadness in her eyes, "T-thank you, Ashiya..."

The Demon General walked away as Rika stood in one place on the brink of tears, "At least we're good friends," she thought as she wiped away a tear with a smile on her face.

~Timeskip~

"You called her a friend? Are you serious, dude?" Urushihara said sitting on the ground as he craved the chocolates that Ashiya brought home, unfortunately, Ashiya didn't allow him to eat the chocolates.

"Yes, she's a really good friend of mine and I respect her," Ashiya said.

"Dude, she obviously likes you, I mean who gives chocolates and roses when they're adults, they only do this kind of stuff in high schools and animes," The NEET said.

"Nonsense is all I hear whenever you speak."

Maou walks into the room holding two roses and a pink letter.

"Ah, even Maou got some action as well," Urushihara grinned but in reality, he was jealous.

"Hm? No, these are for you, I found this at the bottom of the staircase, there was a note that says it was for you," Maou said laying the roses and notes on the table, "Looks like everyone her got roses except for me, damn, I have to go anyway."

Urushihara leapt to the roses and note and read it in his head, it said;

One day, when you become reinstated, you can be mine and only mine...

Urushihara looked in disgust, "This looks like her handwriting but why is she so possessive?"

~Timeskip~

"The note you told me to write seemed a bit straightforward and possessive," The Chief Inquisitor asked.

"Don't worry about it, I'm the Tsundere, Rika is the Deredere and you can be the half-yandere," The Hero spoke over the phone.

"Wait, why am I the Yandere, shouldn't I be the Kuudere?" Suzuno asked.

"Don't worry about it, you can be half-yandere and half-kuudere because that's how PL4TINUM wants it to be."

"Wait... Who's PL4T-" Suzuno was cut off when Emi decided to hang up the phone

Maou walks over to Emi. "Hey, Emi, what's up?" She turned around and look at him with disgust and uneasiness, she wasn't comfortable with the situation she was in.

"Alas=Ramus wanted to give something to her Papa, I didn't tell her to do it or anything," The hero said in her usual Tsundere tone. Alas=Ramus runs up to Maou holding one rose in each hand, she extends her left arm to give Papa the roses, "This one is from me," she then extends her right arm, "and this one is from Mama!" The baby yelled in euphoria. Maou picks up both roses, "Thank you Alas=Ramus," He looks up and sees Emi blushing like a tomato. He closes his eyes in disappointment, "you know, if you wanted to give me a rose, don't make a baby do it," he opens his eyes to see Emi sprinting the opposite direction with a baby in her arms.

After successfully running away, Emi rests on a park bench, "Alas=Ramus, I told you to tell him that both the roses were from you." Alas=Ramus pouted, "Lying is bad, Mama, Mama should be the one giving roses to Papa!"

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Thank you for 150 reads! I'm just absolutely amazed that you guys are continuing to read this. This is an extra chapter or a filler or an interlude or a special, whatever you prefer. I'm currently working on new and full chapters, sorry for the wait. I'm also still taking requests for scenarios so just inbox me or something. Have a good day and I'm sorry if this is just a little bit late for Valentine's Day!