The Devil and The Hero sleep together (MxE)

On a calm Saturday afternoon, everyone was gathered at the devil's lair, otherwise known as a 6-tatami room that can barely fit 3 people. However, they managed to fit 7 people in for lunch. Ashiya and Suzuno were preparing lunch while Urushihara sat on his laptop. Maou was on the ground reading his manga and Emi sitting at the table talking to Rika and occasionally giving looks at Maou. And Alas=Ramus was running around the room.

Ashiya and Suzuno have set out the food on the table. Ashiya only brought out 5 plates so Emi had to share some of her food with Alas=Ramus and Suzuno had to feed Urushihara again. As they all finished eating, everyone went back to their normal routine.

Alas=Ramus tugged on her mama's shirt and said, "Mama, who am I sleeping with tonight?" Emi looked at the 2-year-old and replied, "You're going to be sleeping with me tonight."

"Can Papa come as well?" The baby said.

"Sure, Papa can sleep with Mama," Emi said without hesitation. At this moment everyone lost it. Urushihara spat out his drink, Ashiya dropped a plate in the sink, Rika dropped her jaw, Suzuno... well, Suzuno continued to stare at Urushihara, but Maou stared at the red-haired lady.

"E-Excuse me?" Maou said after seconds of staring.

Emi looked back at Maou and smiled, "I said you can come sleep with me and your child."

Maou stared at her smile and then quickly used his hand to cover his blush. "S-Sure, whatever," he mumbled.

(Jeez, it's almost as if Maou is the Tsundere in the chapter)

Time skip ~

It was at night and Maou was at Emi's apartment. Maou was playing with Alas=Ramus while Emi was in the bathroom. "What the hell did I do? Why did I invite him to my apartment? No, I wasn't thinking properly after seeing Alas=Ramus' innocent face. Yeah, that's the reason why. Ugh, I can't tell him to leave now, Alas=Ramus would be sad if he left," She said to herself, she raised her head and faced the mirror and noticed a small blush and then she remembered Maou's reaction to what she said, she swore she noticed the blush Maou had on his face but was unsure of it.

She thought to herself some more, "maybe if I just accept my feelings, life wouldn't be complicated like right now."

She walked out of the bathroom and saw Maou playing with Alas=Ramus like a real father and daughter, she smiled at the sight of what could become her future. She turned on her T.V to watch the weather forecast and they said that a blackout is expected to happen due to the storm.

All 3 of them was sitting on the couch with Alas=Ramus in the arms of her Papa. As the clock hit 8 o'clock, a loud thunder roared followed by all the lights going off. Emi jumped into Maou's arms and pushing her head against his chest. The Devil was taken back by her actions, he didn't know what to do with the Hero who was tightly holding onto his body. "Umm, m-maybe we should go to bed," Maou said and as soon as he said this, Emi pushed herself off his body and patted herself down, "Y-yeah, we should, Alas=Ramus must be tired as well."

Fortunately, the apartment room was pitch black and neither of them could notice each other's red face.

Emi laid the sleeping baby on the bed and slowly laid to the right of her. Maou slept on the left of her facing Emi. As their vision slowly adapted to the darkness, they could see each other's face better. "Why are you sleeping so close?" Emi whispered.

"Alas=Ramus likes to pull on my shirt while she sleeps, so I can't help it," Maou replied.

As Emi closed her eyes, Maou stared at her face. "She would be really pretty if she wasn't such a Tsun," he thought, "but I don't mind this at all." He closed his eyes to rest.

Emi thought to herself, "This isn't all that bad, his warmth and his charming smile. Maybe if I told him I loved him, maybe we could forget this Hero and Devil scenario and become a real family." 

Sorry, this has been a shorter chapter than usual, and sorry for the lack of content. I know I said that I would be releasing more chapters during my break after the school's term has ended but I couldn't keep my promise. Another school term is approaching so I'm not sure if you guys are going to see a lot of chapters.