The Hero drugs The Devil (MxE)

IN NO WAY DOES THIS CHAPTER SUPPORT THE USE OF DRUGS ON A PERSON. I NEED TO MAKE THIS CLEAR BECAUSE A FRIEND TOLD ME TO.

SPOILERS: THERE ARE SPOILERS FROM CHAPTER 11 OF HATARAKU MAOU-SAMA

"Umm, what is this suppose to be?" Emi questioned as she held a tube filled with a mysterious liquid.

"This is some orange juice mixed with a roofie and some holy magic imbued into it, I had planned to use this on Lucifer so I can take him for myself - I mean efficiently take out one of the Demons," Suzuno spoke with a sly smile plastered on her face.

Unaware of what a 'roofie' is she thought it was something harmless. "So, what does this do exactly, Suzuno?"

Suzuno giggled with the thought of drugging Lucifer, "Oh, it's nothing, think of it like a truth serum. They drink it, you ask them a question, they answer truthfully," she said while holding in a laugh. Suzuno truly felt bad for using the hero for such a vile act but she needed to know the effects of the drug, how long the person is knocked out and if the drug would kill them or not. She needed to know these things for ~ research purposes ~

"Ah, so all I have to do is make Maou drink this," Emi said blindly trusting her friend.

The reason why she needed the liquid from Suzuno because she was convinced that the Demon King is plotting an evil plan.

Emi thanked Suzuno for her help and continued to devise a plan.

Timeskip~

It was night time and Emi was pacing back and forth in her apartment as she waited for Maou to come in. She had also gave Alas=Ramus to Chio so everything can be private. Chio took this the wrong way and tried to stop Emi as she thought Emi was going to do things with Maou.

Two loud thuds were heard banging against the door followed by, "Hello, Emi, you here?" Maou yelled catching the attention of The Hero.

She immediately opened the door with a face that had disgust written all over it. The thought of her inviting him over to her place annoyed her so much that his presence was considered to be the lowest common denominator.

"If you invited me over just to glare at me, what's the point of all of this?" Maou asked.

"I only invited you here because I need something of you," she replied.

"And what might that be, Hero," he said in a cocky tone.

"Nothing important as of right now, however, would you like a drink?" She asked.

Remembering what happened a couple nights ago, "Oh no, not again, I'm going to be stomped on for the entire night," he thought. "Um... is it gonna be alcoholic drinks?" He hesitated.

"No, just juice that's all," she handed Maou a cup of orange juice.

He sensed some holy magic from the drink but thought that it was normal due to the fact that he was in Emi's room.

He took a sip and suddenly his vision was disoriented and all sounds that were heard was echoing in his ears.

Emi noticed that change in Maou's body and thought that the 'truth serum' was in effect.

"Now that I drugged you, Demon King, what are your plans for this wor-" she stopped as there was a loud shattering sound that came from Maou. He lost all consciousness and dropped that glass of 'orange juice'.

Emi was dumbfounded by him. "What happened? Did I give him too much? No, inpossible, Suzuno told me that this is the right amount.

She started to poke the body in the hopes that he would wake up. No success. Maou was dead asleep, Emi stood there worried. "Crap, what do I do?" The Hero asked herself as she looked around the room. An idea came to her and she sighed at the thought of it. "It isn't going to be the first time but I know damn well that this is going to be the last," she said as she picked up Maou's unconscious body. She dragged the body to her bed where she laid him down.

She stood next to the bed staring at the sleeping Demon. Instead of staring at it with disgust, she started to admire him. His gentle breathing, his innocent sleeping face and the way his hair hanged over his face. His hair. It looked so smooth. Emi paced over to his body and sat down on the bed. She slowly moved her fingers towards his hair and started to stroke it. Immediately, she pulled her hair away after realising what she was doing. A large red blush grew on her face as she realised what she was thinking of.

This feeling.

Heart's racing.

He's always on her mind.

Emi pulled her hair out of frustration. She knew this isn't how things are meant to be. She's the hero, he's the Demon King, they're sworn enemies yet still feels this way. He saved her on multiple occasions and she saved him during the fight with Gabriel and Raguel. Emi stormed out of the room out of frustration and decided to clean up the mess from earlier.

As she cleaning she saw the tube with some 'truth serum' still left in it. She sighed and looked down, Emi reflected on her actions and thought about Maou again. She needed to vent, she needed to get the burden off her chest, she needed to tell the truth.

She walked to room and saw Maou still sleeping. She breathed in heavily and exhaled. She opened her mouth as she was about to speak the truth.

"I hate you. I hate everything about you, you destroyed my land and destroyed all of Ente Isla. Not only that but you killed my father, I think. I don't know whether Gabriel was lying or not but you supposedly killed my dad. However, I don't hate you completely and I refuse to admit it. You're caring, you always help out friends and sometimes your enemies. You're sweet and funny and even though you can be cocky at times you still do everything in your power just to prove that you're right. You're a great father to Alas=Ramus and she loves you. You drive me crazy with your antics but that's why I stay with you. I know I'm going against my morals here but I must tell you the truth even if you won't be able to hear what I'm saying. Maou, Demon King. I love you."

Her chest felt lighter as if she was finally able to let go of a burden. A small blush grew as she placed her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating like crazy. Even though she let out the truth, there was still something crushing her.

She put her face above his and leaned down. "I'm sorry... but I love you."

She leaned in and their lips were finally connected.

After backing off, tears grew in her eyes and she covered her mouth with her hands, "why am I like this?" She thought as she stared at him. She smiled, "maybe one day I'll finally be able to tell you how I feel," she said.

She laid next to him in bed and placed her hand on top of his chest, hugging him.

This is going to be a surprise when Maou wakes up.

Hey guys,
I'm finally back from my 4 month hiatus. Well, I might be taking another break soon because I'm currently out of ideas for this book. I love your suggestions and ideas but I feel like those kind of ideas are better off at the end of the book. I need ideas where it puts one of the ships in a situation but it shouldn't be set at the end of the book because I have no plans on ending this book, feel free to send me ideas. Look, truth be told, it took me 3 months to think of this idea and 1 month to actually write it due to school becoming a hassle for me. The main theme of this chapter was telling the truth, the reason for this is because I know that bottling your emotions is painful and letting out the truth can be very beneficial to you and your mental health. Oh, and if you don't have any specific ideas, just try to think of a specific theme, send it through and I'll try to write about that.

Not only that but I would love it if you guys can support my other book, I put the same amount of effort if not more effort in writing that. I believe it's more fleshed out and it's more descriptive because I follow the whole show don't tell rule in that book.

TL:DR ~ Keep sending me ideas or themes, I have no plans on ending this book any time soon, I might be on another break and support my other story. THANKS

I just saw this and 2.9k reads, holy hell, how? What happened during my break? I'm actually so grateful that my book is growing. Thank you all. I would've made a 2k special but I was on my break, I guess I'll have to create a 3k special if the time comes. Also, my book is ranked 1 in the suzuno tag. I'm shocked with the growth of this book, I love you all <3