The Chief Inquisitor realises her feelings (UxS)

"Do you require assistance, Alciel?"

"Yes, my Liege is currently at work and he forgot his lunch so I need you to watch over Urushihara while I leave to give My Liege his lunch."

"I have no intention of looking after a devil let alone Lucifer himself."

"It'll be only 10 minutes, I'll return immediately."

Suzuno sighed, "fine, I'll watch over him."

"You have my utmost gratitude, Crestia Bell," he said before leaving.

Suzuno opened the door to the devil's room to find Urushihara sleeping on the floor in front of his computer with bags of chips laying around. She sighed in disgust at the sight of his lifestyle and decided to clean up the area. After she finished cleaning up the room she sat down by the kotatsu. "Hmm, is this a new one? Oh, that's right, Alas=Ramus broke the other one with one punch," she thought to herself. "mmm... bubble tea..." Urushihara said in his sleep. This caught the attention of Suzuno and as she walked over to see if he was asleep his computer received a notification. "Hmm, he didn't turn off his computer, what a waste of electricity," she told herself, "I might as well turn it off for him." As she reached for the mouse she realised... how in God's name does this thing work?

She placed her hands on the mouse and started to click randomly hoping that something will happen and to her luck, things did start to happen. She opened up tabs of videos, some of them were let's play, reviews and other stuff. But she clicked on a video called "Shitpost compilation" and the first meme was an ear rape. Unbeknownst to her, the computer was connected to the speakers which were turned all the way up. Urushihara woke up in a fright because of the loud ear rape music playing. "What the hell are you doing, Suzuno?" He screamed while turning down the volume and pausing the video. "I apologise for waking you up, Lucifer," she responded with her head hanging low. "If you wanted to know how to use the computer you should've just asked." Suzuno looked up in shock and asked, "really? If so, can you teach me now?" Urushihara sat up and agreed with her suggestion. "Might as well, she's smart, she should be able to get a hang of it easily," He thought but he soon came to realise that he was wrong, really wrong.

Timeskip

"Oh my Satan, that's not how you do it," Urushihara sighed sitting next to Suzuno as she sat in front of the computer. He was teaching her how to download a file. "I still don't understand," Suzuno sighed in defeat. At this point, Urushihara was losing his patience because he explained the same thing to her 5 times already. "Alright, let me show you how to do it," He said before sliding closer to her body. He placed his right hand on top her hands which were on top of the mouse and slid his left hand under her left arm to reach the keyboard. (If you can't picture this, just imagine him hugging her from behind). "EEK," Suzuno squealed at his actions. "The hell?" He thought. "You see all you gotta do is right click here then click the download button, now you wait for the download, after it's finished you can click on it and it will open the file. Do you understand?" He looked over at her and saw that she was redder than a tomato. "Y-Yeah, I understand," she stuttered.

The door opened and Ashiya walked in, "hey, is Urushihara awake yet..." he froze at the sight of the two. Still, in the same position, Urushihara looked over at him and said, "what's up dude?" In an outburst, Ashiya yelled, "What the hell are you doing to Crestia?" Urushihara looked confused and responded, "Dude, chill, I'm just teaching her how to use the computer." Ashiya gave him the face of disgust and yelled, "IN SUCH AN INDECENT MANNER?" Suzuno stood up and walked to the door hiding her red face. "T-T-Thank you Lucifer, I'll be off now," she said before running to her own room.

As soon as she got to her room, she fell onto her futon and hugged her pillow, unbeknownst to her she forgot to close her door because she was in a rush. "H-H-He was so close to me and his hands were so gentle and soft and he smelled so good," She said hugging her pillow while rolling around on her futon, "wait, what am I doing? He's a devil I can't be having thoughts like these... but then again, he was an angel once so that means he can be reinstated again and once he's an angel again, he can be mine." She squealed with excitement, "Is this what they call love? Am I in love with a demon? Am I in love with Lucifer?" She stopped herself from rolling around and thought about these questions but then her memories of him being close to her came back. Soon enough, these memories slowly became fantasies then these fantasies became sexual. "Lucifer..." she moaned as she tugged on the pillow.

BANG

She quickly jumped up and saw a lifeless Emi in her doorway. She rushed over to Emi and tried to wake her up but she couldn't. "Emi, are you okay?" She waited for her to respond but to no avail.

Couple of seconds ago

Emi went to their apartment building to make sure that the devil's weren't doing anything. When she reached the devil's room, Ashiya told her that Suzuno went to her room. Emi noticed that Suzuno didn't close her door and walked in front of the doorway before she could say anything she heard, "Am I in Love with Lucifer?" Emi was shocked at this, "No no no, she must be joking, right?" She froze in place, "Uhh..." then she heard Suzuno moan Lucifer's name. Her soul left her body... for the third time as she fell to the ground.

The first 3 chapters of the book are finally done. Started this on the 3rd of January and now we're here. Trust me, there'll be more chapters but I do require your assistance. You see, I want to continue this book until season 2 of Hataraku Maou-Sama is released but that would mean I will need to think of hundreds of scenarios. If you have an idea for a scenario where I can depict one of the couples then just DM me or comment the scenario. Thank you for reading the first 3 official chapters. Enjoy the rest of your day.