The NEET vs The Chief Inquisitor's feelings (UxS)

Urushihara POV:

"Alright, today's the day that I find out if Suzuno likes me or not," the NEET thought as he tries to figure out a way to prove his theory. "There's a really low chance that she likes me because we're her sworn enemy but if she does... no no no, it's impossible, right?"

POV Change

"Yes! I do like him!" Suzuno screamed.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT BEING BRAINWASHED TO THINK THIS? THEY ARE THE DEVILS!" Emi screamed.

"WHY IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO LIKE A HALF-ANGEL BUT YOU CAN LIKE THE DEVIL KING?" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

'I-I-I-I-I DON'T LIKE THE DEVIL KING!" Emi screamed in return.

"Um... excuse me ladies but can you please quiet down, you're disturbing the other customers," a store employee said.

Emi apologised quickly and then grabbed Suzuno by her arms and pulled her into a store. "Come on, we're just going to buy some new clothes because you really need a makeover."

"Well, I don't think I'm the one who needs a makeover."

"Excuse me? I look fashionably but you, on the other hand, you wear clothes from the ancient times. No one wears a kimono these days." Emi said.

"I'm only here because you said that if I wear more casual clothes will catch Lucifer's attention."

Timeskip

After hours of shopping, Suzuno returns home with Emi and bags of different clothes.

"How much money did you spend today?"

Suzuno checked her wallet, "too much..."

"I guess dinner will make us happier..." Emi said while looking down.

The girls walked over to the demon's door.

POV Change

"I got it, I know how to confirm Suzuno's feelings." Urushihara thought to himself.

A knock on the door was heard then Ashiya opened it, "My lord, it's the hero and Crestia," he said with disgust in his voice. "Crestia? She's here, now I can test my theory," Urushihara thought. The girls walked in and Ashiya walked back to the kitchen area and continued to cook dinner. Suzuno went and helped Ashiya with his cooking and Emi sat down next to Maou, who was reading his manga in peace. Then Alas=Ramus appeared and started to run around the room. Urushihara sat down glued to his computer until dinner was ready.

"Alright, dinner is finished," Ashiya said as he sets 4 bowls on the table. Everyone gathered around the table. "Dude, why is there only 4 bowls?" Urushihara asked. "Well, one for My Liege, me, Emilia and Crestia. Alas=Ramus is going to be sharing with her Mother," Ashiya said with a stern face.

"But... what about me? Dude, how are you going feed the enemies and not feed one of your allies?"

"They are guest, you are... well, you're you."

"Wow, dude, you can go fu-mmph," Urushihara said before he was cut off by Maou, who was covering his mouth with his hands, while Emi gave the NEET a death stare over Maou's shoulders. "Shh... Alas=Ramus is right here, you idiot, don't swear in front of her," Maou said. "Urushihara, you can eat in the Sugiya bowls like always, this is no different than last time," Ashiya said, ignoring his disrespect.

Suzuno gave a concerned look at the devils and then she looked down to her bowl, "H-he can share my bowl if he wants to," she said in a quiet tone.

Emi flinched back and gasped. The devils didn't hear her, "Excuse me?" Maou asked.

"I said he can share with my bowl if he wants to," she said hiding her embarrassment.

"She's actually serious! It feels like my soul is going to leave my body... again,"  Emi thought, clenching onto her soul to stay conscious.

The demons stared at her in confusion, then Maou was able to read the atmosphere but Ashiya, on the other hand, was still confused. "Sounds perfect, Urushihara, you can share with her bowl," Maou said with a sly smirk.

"Bastard, he can read this but he doesn't even notice that Emi likes him, how can he be so dense and smart at the same time?" Urushihara thought as he gave a death stare.

"Mama and Papa should do the same too!" Alas=Ramus said with the biggest grin on her face. Emi's face went red but Maou said, "sorry, but that's not happening."

"It's alright, Suzuno, I'm okay with eating in the Sugiya bowls," Urushihara said.

"No! I insist," She replied.

"She's persistent, but considering what she's doing now and that valentines letter I received, I guess she does like me," Urushihara thought.

He sat down next to Suzuno and looked around the table, "Why is there no chopsticks for me? How am I suppose to eat?" he asked. "It's alright, you're sharing Suzuno's bowl so might as well share chopsticks," Maou said. Emi immediately knew what he was trying to do, so she tried to join in as well, "you know, what you should do? You can sit at your computer and have Suzuno feed you," Emi gave a smirk. Unbeknownst to Urushihara and Suzuno, Emi and Maou were putting their thumbs up to each other behind their backs.

Urushihara gave up and walked back to his computer as Suzuno sat behind him with the bowl of noodles in her hands. "So, what were you guys up to today?" Maou asked. "I took Suzuno shopping for new clothes," Emi said.

"Alright, time to put the plan into action," Urushihara thought, "New clothes, huh? Personally, I think you look really nice and pretty in the kimono," he said, waiting for a reaction.

"I knew it, he likes the kimono better, ugh, why did I spend all that money on clothes?" Suzuno blushed beet red. Urushihara noticed the sudden change in colour, "damn, she really does like me," he thought. "We should start eating before the food gets cold," Ashiya said. The entire room was filled with silence, Suzuno put the noodles in her mouth and picked up more strands of noodles, "Are you hungry, Lucifer? Here, have some," she said raising the chopsticks to his mouth. He hesitated eating it but then he put his mouth on the chopsticks.

"I-I-Indirect kissing!" Emi screamed in her head.

Maou stared with amazement, then he started to slow clap with a smile on his face like a proud father. Ashiya didn't understand what was happening but he started to clap because his Liege did. Alas=Ramus also clapped along but she didn't know why they were clapping.

Emi stood up and pulled Suzuno out the room leaving the NEET in a daze. "Why are you guys clapping?" Urushihara asked. "In-Dir-ect Kiss-sing," Maou said, emphasising each syllable. Urushihara coughed and started to choke at his comment. Ashiya started with confusion because he didn't know what 'indirect kissing' means.

Outside the room stood the two girls. "You indirectly kissed him!" Emi whispered shouted. "I-I did?" Suzuno gasped

"Yes!, you put your lips on the chopsticks then he put his lips on the chopsticks. Indirect Kiss," Emi said. After this was being said, Suzuno face grew red and she placed her fingers on her lips. Suzuno smiled slightly and went back into the room and Emi followed her.

The rest of the night was awkward for Urushihara. However, Suzuno was in bliss. She kept feeding Urushihara and every time she ate some noodles, she would lick the chopsticks in her mouth trying to 'taste' Lucifer.

Slow updates again. I don't want to apologise every time I post because it's going to come off as insincere. I'm still taking requests but updates are going to be extremely slow, I really need the ideas because I'm dealing with writer's block right now.