Chapter 2

(Reader's POV)

I woke up slightly stretching, I get out of bed and I go take a shower. After a while I got out of the shower and I started to get dressed for work. I then did my hair and me and my lazy ass didn't wanna spend to much time on my hair, so I just did my hair into a messy bun.

I then quickly went downstairs and I made myself some breakfast, I then prepared some tea. Once the food was done I just went over to the sofa and I sat, I turned on the tv and I put on the news.

Tv:

Welcome to the morning news! My name is David, today we have a heartbreaking story.... We go to Tinna who is on scene.

Thanks David, I'm here infront of the Electronic building, where a heartbreaking event took place last night.
~THATS WHERE I WORK!!!~
We have found 25 kids dead and irronicly enough their guts have been replaced with candy.
~WHY THE FUCK IS THAT IRRONIC!?!? ~
I said spitting out my tea.

Yeah..... Okay..... "Irronic"
Anyway that is All for today's report...

-Turns off tv-

I stare at the tv with my eyes widened, I don't understand what I just heard..... I get up and I throw away the left overs,I then grab my coat and my bag. I walk out and I call the nice young male that gave me his number.

After a while he arrived and he got out of the taxi cab and he opened the door for me. I got into the taxi and he closed the door and then went over into the driver's side. He then starts to drive.

He asked where I was going and I told him it was to the same place as yesterday, he nodded nicely and he kept driving. He then told me his name, he said his name was Jerry.

I smiled and told him my name, he smiled tenderly.

After a long drive we finally arrived infront of the building, he got out of the taxi cab and he opened the door for me. I got out and he closed the door, he smiled at me and then got back into the taxi and drove off.

I then walked into the building and I see Cody standing next to a nicely dressed male, Cody sees me and he tells me to join him. I shyly walk to him and the nicely dressed male looks at me intrigued.

Who is this fine young lady;The nicely dressed male said taking my hand and kissing it lightly.

This is Y/N the bosses new assistant, Y/N this is Gabriel. He is a very important client;Cody said firmly.

N-nice to meet you sir;I said nervously.

Well the meeting shall start at 3pm, so Y/N go to the boss now;Cody said smiling.

Okay, it was a pleasure meeting you sir;I said shyly walking away.

The pleasure is all mine;Gabriel said smirking slightly.

I got into the elevator and I pressed the button to the 200th floor, I still can't understand why this building needs 200 floors... After a but the doors opened and I walked over to James office, I knocked lightly and he told me to enter.

I opened the door and closed it behind me,I then walk over to James and he smirks at me.

Hey there Y/N;James said standing up and standing infront of me.