Chapter 31

-Time skip,two years later-

((Narrator))

Ever since Y/N found out she was a mother,her and LJ had to adjust their lifestyle and choices.LJ ,Emra and Y/N were living in a nice big house by the forest.

Y/N had gotten a new job as a secretary at a near by doctors office, LJ was going on jobs more frequently to earn money as for Emra they had enrolled her in an all girl school.

They were living a "normal life per say,I mean besides the fact that Lj is still going on killing sprees and Emra is half puppet.You could consider them normal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N returned home from work early because LJ had asked her to,she didn't question why.Although she was clearly curious.

She had placed her bag on the table and she looked around to see no one was to be seen.She raised an eyebrow as she walked upstairs.

Jack? Emra? Are you guys here?
She said as she came to a stop on the top of the stairs.

She hesitantly looked around and saw that all doors were shut except for her bedroom door which was just slightly opened.

Y/N tensed up a bit as she walked towards the room she shared with LJ,she reached the door and paused for a minute.

She didn't hear any noise or notice any sign of danger so she hesitantly opened the door.She walked in the room and noticed her window was opened.

Y/N walked over to the window and looked out of it.Suddenly she heard the door slowly close,she tensed up once more as she didn't dare to look behind her.
A mysterious dark figure crept up behind her as she just started to breath heavily.

RAWR~!

((LJ's POV))

RAWR~
I had picked up Y/N and twirled her around.

She let out a scream as I continued to twirl her around,when I stopped I had her in my arms and she looked at me pouting.

Are you crazy?! Do you wanna give me a heart attack?!
She said playfully smacking me.

I'm sorry baby,it was Emra's idea~
I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Oh really?
She said trailing off.

I chuckled and placed her down,she told me to lean down for a sec and I did so.She gently placed her lips on mine,before I could respond she pulled away making me growl annoyed.

So where is Emra?
Y/N asked as she looked around.

She is gonna be staying with Sally for the weekend over at Jane's house.
I said chuckling.

Mk,sounds good.So why did you need me to come home early?
She asked curiously as she looked up at me with her usual cute look.

Well I wanted to tell you that we are going to be attending a ball at the Slender Mansion tonight.
I said placing my hands on her waist.

Is that so~?
She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

Yup,so I think we have time to spare~
I said growling as I looked at her.

Y/N giggled as she looked up at me,every thing about her is so perfect..I don't know what I did to deserve someone like her in my life.

Woah..slow down there Jakie~
Y/N said stroking my hair.

I leaned down a bit more and I picked her up once more,she wrapped her legs around my torso as I looked at her with a smirk on my lips.

I think she knew what I wanted cause she looked at me differently now,without warning she placed her lips on mine as she cupped my cheeks.

I felt a bit caught off guard there but I quickly recovered,I started to kiss back and holding her close to me while deepening the kiss ever so slightly.

She bit my lower lip gently causing me to let out a low growl as I tightened my grip on her,Y/N yelped as she panted slightly.

I placed her down and gently pulled away from the kiss,she bit her bottom lip as she looked up at me.

I took off my shirt and I tossed it carelessly to the side as I looked at her smirking,she giggled as she traced my well defined abs.

Y/N looked up at me as she let her hands gently caress my skin,her gentle touch is enough to make a man go insane.

I leaned down and roughly started to kiss her once more,she let out a tiny moan as I placed my hands on her waist and pressed myself against her.

Her hands continued to gently caress my back making me shudder from how soothing it feels,she lets her hand glide up and down my back making my breath hitch for a minute.

*Door busts open*

WAAAAAAZAAAAAA!!!!!

-To be continued-
More interruptions..YAAY •~•

Who the he'll interrupted LJ and Y/N this time?
And what reason could they had to do so?

Find out next chapter
Sincerely
NS❤️