Chapter 15

(Narrator)

The male was on his was to leave until he met up face to face with LJ,who had just returned.

Who the hell are you? And what are you doing with my Y/N?!
LJ said angrily as he looked at the male holding the sleeping female.

Your Y/N? Hah don't make me laugh.
In a blink of an eye the male was gone along with Y/N.

LJ growled angrily as he walked upstairs and into his room only to find Jeff laying on the ground with a pool of blood by his mouth.

LJ picked Jeff up and he placed him on his bed,he then grabs him by his shirt and gave Jeff a hard smack across the face.

Jeff woke up instantly as he winced in pain,he growled angrily as he looked at LJ.

What the hell was that for?!
Jeff said annoyed.

Did I not tell you to watch?!
LJ said angrily as he shook the male by his shoulders.

Well yeah,but it's not my fault.He came out of no where!
Jeff said annoyed.

You better pray that I find Y/N in perfect conditions.
LJ said bluntly as he got off the bed.

He then glared at Jeff before jumping out the window.Jeff sighed in relief as he saw LJ leave,he then went back to worrying cause of Jack's warning.

So he decides to look for Y/N as well.He got up and he jumped out the window,he then started to run.He didn't know where he was going but then he remembered the males words.

He said that Jeff and him have already met,all Jeff had to do was try to remember where that meeting was.But of course it's easier said than done.

LJ was running in the completely opposite direction that Jeff was going,he remembered the guys face and he felt as if he had seen that man before.

He slows down attempting to focus and see if he can remember where they met,that will help Lj find Y/N.

Where ever she is he felt the urge to find her and keep her safe and he vowed that if anything were to happen to his sweet little Y/N he would tear that dumbasses heart out.

(Jeff's POV)

The weird male had told me he knew me and that we had met before...I stopped to think for a moment...until it hit me.

The male had yellow glowing eyes,a weird glowing mouth,he dressed in gray and had really messy black hair...

Why didn'tI figure this out sooner,I better find LJ and tell him that the male who stole Y/N was indeed the famous Puppeteer....

To be continued
Oh nooo...what will happen to out poor little Y/N?
Will Jeff find LJ soon enough to tell him?
Or will Lj figure it out himself?

Tune in next time.

Sincerely
NS❤️