Chapter 19

(LJ's POV)

Jeff had me running for miles not telling me where we were heading,I was already tired and nighttime was already upon us.

Jeff! Let's stop here for the night.
I said stopping.

Alright man.
He said panting and walking towards me.

You were tired and you didn't wanna stop??
I said annoyed as I raised an eyebrow.

Jeff scuffed at me and just picked up some twigs.I raised an eyebrow and watched what he was doing,he noticed my staring and he just rolled his eyes at me.

Do you plan on freezing to death?
He said annoyed.

I scuffed and I just sighed annoyed,Jeff placed he twigs down and added a few bits of grass.He looked over at me and he just stared.

May I help you?
I said annoyed.

Well now that you ask,could you start the fire?
Jeff said smiling slightly.

Why me?
I said narrowing my eyes.

Because I got the twigs and the grass.
He scuffed as he just walked away.

I growled angrily as I watched him leave,I then started to attempt to make a fire.Jeff came back dragging a huge log.

He let the log go and he just sat down slightly,after a while I finally was able to get the fire going.I stood up and I just sat on the log next to Jeff.

I sighed angrily as I thought about how I've spent an entire day looking for Y/N and he still has not been able to find her.

I clenched my fist as I hit the ground roughly,Jeff jumped slightly as he looked at me concerned.

Are you okay?
He asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

No!
I growled annoyed as I hit the ground once more.

What's wrong with you?
Jeff asked as he tilted his head.

Do I have Y/N in my arms?! No right,what do you think is wrong with me?!
I said angrily as I glared at him.

Listen Clown boi,I know you don't have Y/N with you right now.But you whining isn't gonna help find her now is it?!
He said annoyed.

I growled annoyed as I knew that he was right,I sighed and I just hid my face into my hands as I felt a large amount of anger flow through my veins.

I was slowly getting more and more creative ideas on how I can kill or torture The Puppeteer,I chuckled lightly into my hands.
I could hear Jeff scoot away slightly as he heard my chuckle.

All I wanted was to have my sweet little Y/N back in my arms where she belongs,I've never felt so eager to rescue a girl before...this felt nice/worrying cause I needed her back alive.

I won't lie I felt a strong sense of fear creeping up on me slightly,mainly cause I was worried for her...I didn't know if The Puppeteer would try to kill her or not..

I shook my head trying to shoo away any negativity that may present it self and I just looked up at the night sky which was covered with beautiful stars that remained me of her.

Don't worry man,we will find her and she will be fine.
Jeff said reassuring me with a smile.

I lightly chuckled and I looked over at him and returned his smile.

I hope you are right.
I said bluntly.

I looked back towards the sky and I let out a heavy sigh as I thought to my self..

"I will find you...and when I do,I'll never let anything happen to you ever again.."

-To be continued-

Will LJ find Y/N in perfect state?
Or will The Puppeteer have other plans for Y/N?

Find out next chapter

Sincerely
NS❤️