Chapter 20

(Narrator

-Next day-

Y/N fluttered her eyes gently open and she yawned slightly,she then proceeded to sit up when She suddenly felt a shock of pain run through her spine.

She groaned in pain and she just stayed still for a few minutes ,she wanted to get up but she remembered what The Puppeteer had done to her for disobeying his orders.

She sighed and hugged her knees,she looked around and noticed that he was no where to be found.

She raised an eyebrow as she noticed the front door had just opened,she narrowed her eyes slightly as she kept looking at the door.

I see you're up.
The Puppeteer walked in closing the door behind him.

She rolled her eyes as she looked away from him,he growled annoyed as he walked over to her.

He kneeled next to her and roughly grabbed her by the arm pulling her closer to him,Y/N whimpered slightly as she looked at him.

When I speak to you,you don't look away!
He said angrily as he tightened his grip.

Y/N winced in pain as she looked at him firmly,he pulled her even closer making it so their faces were only inches away.

Understand me?
He said narrowing his eyes.

Yes..
She said looking at him with an annoyed expression.

The Puppeteer smirked as he saw her annoyed face,he then kissed her forehead causing her to jump slightly.

Welp,are you hungry?
He said lovingly as he let go of her arm.

Y/N shook her head as she just looked away from him once more,she held her arm close to her.

The Puppeteer sighed annoyed as he just got up,he crossed his arms and glared at her.

You intend on starving?
He said annoyed as he kept staring at the female.

Y/N looked over to him once more,she raised an eyebrow and realized that he was actually trying to take care of her.

I...okay I would like something to eat.
She said sighing slightly.

The male smirked as he looked at her,he reached his hand over to her as she looked at him in confusion.

Come on,I'm taking you out.
He said smiling tenderly at her.

Y/N raised an eyebrow as she hesitantly gave him her hand,he helped her up as she groaned in pain.

Does it still hurt?
He asked placing his hand on her hip.

Yes,a lot...
She said sighing annoyed.

He chuckled lightly and he led the female out the front door,he closed it behind them.They start walking along the sidewalk when suddenly he stops.

While we are out here,you will do as I say.Understand?
He said with a firm tone as he stared at her.

Y/N just nodded as she sighed slightly,he sighed slightly as he then started walking with Y/N in his arm.

They were walking along the sidewalk once more as the people stared at them,they then walked into a bakery.

The Puppeteer told Y/N to sit down while he made the order,She nodded and obeyed his wishes.She sat in an empty booth as she just looked out the window.

She wondered where LJ was and if he cared about her at all anymore ...She missed him so much,she just wanted to hug him and never let him go.

Suddenly two males ran past the bakery causing Y/N to get startled and lean back slightly.She looked confused as she raised an eyebrow.

The males then stopped in front of the bakery door,she sighed and just looked in the opposite direction.

A tiny bell was heard meaning that the front door was opened,The Puppeteer walked back over to Y/N and sat next to her wrapping his arm around her.

She looked over at him raising an eyebrow at his strange behavior,suddenly I noticed that he looked in the direction of the door with an angered expression.

She turned my head slightly but he stopped her by placing a hand on the side of her face and making it so she would look at him.

Y/N looked at him confused as his hands travel down to her hips,She looked at him firmly as he looked into her eyes.

What is up with y-

-To be continued-
Eyy cliff hanger.

What will happen this time with our lovely protagonist Y/N?

Find out next chapter

Sincerely
NS❤️