Chapter 17

(Narrator)

The Puppeteer had been carrying Y/N threw some streets as people stared and asked if she was okay.

He found that rather annoying but it's his fault for carrying an unconscious female in the middle of the day along the plaza.

He groaned as he looked down slightly,he smiled as he saw Y/N's sleeping face and he shrugged all his annoyance away.

After some time they arrive at an old abandoned theater,he opens the door carefully so he wouldn't drop Y/N.
He walked in closing the door behind him with his foot.

Here we are,home sweet home~
The Puppeteer said smiling as he placed the sleeping female gently on the ground.

She fluttered her eyes open gently as he stared at her,he smiled tenderly as she was still a bit hazy.

W-what the- NGH!
Y/N attempted to sit up but she felt a shock of immense pain shoot through her spine.

Shhh,rest my love.There is no need to hurry.
The Puppeteer sweetly whispered into the females ear.

She shivered slightly as her eyes widened in response to his words,she groaned in pain as she forcefully sat up to only be face to face with him.

She raised an eyebrow slightly as she looked at the male firmly,he looked at her confused to why she was focusing on his face so much.

D-do I know you?
She said rubbing her eyes trying to clear her vision.

But of course my love,we have met a long time ago.
He said smiling tenderly as he looked at her.

Y/N looked around and had a bad feeling about where she was,she then looked back at him.

Where am I?
She asked raising an eyebrow.

Well you are in my old hideout,I haven't used this place since we last saw each other.
He said chuckling slightly as he looked at her.

I'm sorry,who are you?
Y/N asked bluntly as she stared at him with a blank expression.

Huh...so you really don't remember me?
He said slightly disappointed at her words.

Nope.
She said bluntly.

Well maybe if I tell you my name you'll remember.I am The Puppeteer my love.
He said siting next her.

Y/N looked at him and narrowed her eyes slightly,The Puppeteer looked at her in confusion as she just stared at him.

What?
He asked shrugging.

You? The Puppeteer?
She said raising an eyebrow.

The one and only.
He said smirking slightly.

Uh-huh? And I suppose I'm the tooth fairy?
She said sarcastically as she looked at him.

What the- why do you say that?
He asked intrigued by her answer.

Cause "The Puppeteer" is just an old story.
Y/N said looking at the male annoyed.

Oh my god! Are you being serious right now?I am right here!
He said annoyed.