Chapter 24

((Narrator))

After Puppeteer had left little Emra walked over to the bed and she stayed by the side of it,she was admiring the unconscious female as she smiled slightly.

Suddenly Y/N let out a small groan as she slowly opened her eyes,her eyes shot open as she quickly straightened up.

She felt an immense shock of pain on her head,she gently rubbed the back of her head as she sat up completely.

Emra looked in amazement as Y/N looked over at her,she jumped slightly as she caught a glimpse of the tiny child staring up at her.

Wh-who are you?
She said as she looked at her nervously.

My names Emra...I-I'm sorry if I scared you..
Emra spoke shyly as she felt sorta bad for startling the female.

Y/N eased up slightly as she saw that she was just a child,she sighed as she shifted so she'd be sitting on the edge of the bed.

No no,its okay don't worry.
She said lovingly as she looked at Emra.

Emra smiled widely as she hugged her leg tightly,Y/N was a bit taken back as she didn't expect this little girl to warm up to her this fast.

Where am I Emra?
Y/N said as she placed a hand on the child's head.

Emra looked up at Y/N as her face lit up in excitement,she reached her arms out to Y/N as she smiled widely.Y/N picked the girl up and sat her on her lap.

You are actually finally back home!
Emra said smiling as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck hugging her tightly.

Y/N placed her hand on the child's back as she just tried to process what she had just heard.She stood up from the bed with Emra in her arms and she let out a small sigh.

Are you hungry?
Y/N said lovingly as she held the child gently in her arms.

Emra nodded as she pouted slightly,that made Y/N smile at her cuteness.

Tsk tsk,how are we supposed to start the day on an empty stomach? How's about I make us breakfast?
She said lovingly as she smiled at Emra.

Y/N didn't understand why she suddenly felt the urge to hold the child in her arms and she felt the need to take care of her.

She shrugged those feelings off as they were irrelevant to her right now,she then looked over at Emra who was smiling widely.

Well,how about it??
Y/N asked as she giggled slightly.

That would be great!
Emra said excitedly as she looked at Y/N.

((Y/N's POV))

I smiled slightly as I walked over to the door,Emra smiled as I opened the door and I then started to walk along the hallway with her in my arms.

I then reached the stairs and I slowly walked down them,suddenly Emra laid her head on my shoulder as she held onto me tightly.

A smile appeared on my lips because of her action,it confused me why I felt the way I do towards Emra...I mean I just met her..

Then again..what if I have met her before,she did say something about how I'm "finally back home" Could there be something here that I don't remember..

I thought as I searched for the kitchen,Emra then straightened up as she tapped my shoulder slightly.

I can take you to the kitchen.
She said sweetly as she motioned me to place her down.

I nodded as I gently placed her down,she took my hand into her tiny hand and she then started walk.I followed her as I let out a small giggle.

After a bit we finally reached the kitchen,she smiled as she looked up at me.She let go of my hand and she stood to the side,he smile faded which for some reason made me feel concerned.

I walked over to her and I kneeled directly in front of her as she just looked down.

Emra,why don't you help me make some pancakes?
I said smiling as I lifted her head up so that she'd look at me.

Her smile instantly returned as she hugged me tightly,I laughed slightly as I picked her up in my arms once more.

I then walked over to the counter and I sat her on it so that she'd be able to help me better,I then felt a strong shock of pain causing me to wince and hold onto the counter top.

My vision got a bit blurred as Emra slid over to I was and she placed her hand on the side of my face,I couldn't hear her properly but I could see her worried expression.

Suddenly I felt myself slowly laying my head on her tiny lap as I closed my eyes instantly.

-Flash back-

Emra:*Crying*

Y/N: Emra sweetie,how's about you help me make some pancakes?

Emra: Mhmm... *Sniffles*

Puppeteer: I'll hell too! *Smiles*

Emra: Yay dadda will hep too!!

*Puppeteer helps Y/N and Emra to make pancakes,he then grabs the batter and he dabs some on Y/N's cheek.

She giggled as she did the same to him,he chuckled as they both looked at Emra.They gave her an evil smirk as Emra stared up at them in confusion.

Y/N then dabs a bit of the batter on Emra's cheek and so did Puppeteer,she giggled as she threw a bag of flour up in the air.

The flour got on all of them and everywhere else,they all started laughing as Y/N picks up Emra.Puppeteer hugs the both of them as he laughs as well.

This is the best,having dadda and m-*

*Y/N gasps as her eyes shot open*

I straightened up as I slightly looked down only to see Emra crying,I lift her head up and I give her a smile.

Look im okay,see?
I said reassuring her.

I picked her up in my arms and she nuzzled her face on the crook of my neck.I sighed as I thought about the flashback I had...

I shrugged and just continued to reassure Emra,she backed up a little as she whispered in my ear.

Please don't leave me again....

-To be continued-
Oh wait a minute!Flashbacks?!
Is Y/N slowly remembering something important from her past!?

What was Emra gonna say before the flashback cut off??

Find out next chapter
Sincerely
NS❤️