Chapter 29

((LJ's POV))

Jeff and I had spent the night at a nearby park,I got up from the bench and I stepped on the fire to turn it off.I then looked at Jeff and noticed he was asleep.

I sighed annoyed as I walked over to him and I kneeled down next to him.I tapped his shoulder in a attempt to wake him but that didn't work.

A smirk appeared on my lips as I thought of a creative yet funny way for him to wake up.I lightly got up and I removed his hoodie,undid his pants and laid him on the bench.

I then took off my shirt and undid my pants slightly as I sat down on the bench,I chuckled as I thought of the reaction he might have.

I threw a tiny rock at him causing him to wake up instantly he sat up and his face was only inches away from mine.

So you're finally up I see,I shouldn't have been so rough with you.
I said as I smirked at him.

What the hell are talking about dumbass.
He said confused.

I chuckled and tried to stay in character as I turned towards him pulling him by his waist onto my lap.

What the fuck are you doing?!
Jeff said as he squirmed.

I suggest you don't move like that unless you want what happened last night to happen again.
I said as I continued to smirk.

He looked at me blankly before he noticed I was shirtless and so was he,he looked down to see his pants were undone and he placed his hand on his lower region as he blushed heavily.

Oh no you didn't!!!
He said angrily as he stared at me.

Cool your shit,I wouldn't fuck you even if you paid me.
I said pushing him off me as I chuckle.

He sighed in relief as he fixed his pants,he put on his hoodie and he glared at me slightly.Jeff suddenly stood in front of me and he placed his hand on my chin lifting it up so that I'd be looking at him.

And for the record I'd be top.
He said smirking.

Ahah! In your dreams boi,besides im too tall for you.
I said smirking.

He scuffed as he let go off my chin and he then looked at me and cleared hi throat.

Dude fix your pants,I swear I can see your thing.
He said rolling his eyes.

Don't no nobody tell you to look.Damn if you want it that bad you can have it.
I said chuckling slightly as he blushed darkly.

What the hell is wrong with you,no I don't want that!
He said annoyed as he crossed his arms.

I chuckled as I fixed my pants and I put on my shirt,he sighed slightly as he looked at me again.

Can we just go back to looking for Y/N?
He said as he sighed annoyed.

Yeah sure thing,babe.
I said getting up and ruffling his hair.

Don't call me that!
He said growling.

My mind went blank for a minute but I suddenly got an idea,why didn't I think of this before?!

Dude,we could just go to Slender Mansion and ask Slendy where Puppeteer is.
I said face palming.

Wow..we could have just done that from the beginning..
Jeff said sighing.

Let's go then,wanna hold my hand so you wont get lost.
I said teasingly as I look at him smirking.

I'll take my chances thank you!
He said annoyed as he started to run.

Wait dude I could just teleport us there.
I said firmly.

Jeff stopped and walked back towards me,he nodded as I just teleported us back to the Slender Mansion.

We walked into the building and we ventured upstairs,we walked through the extended hallway until we finally reached Slenderman's office.

I knocked on the door slightly and I heard an annoyed groan before telling us to come in,I raised an eyebrow as I opened the door and we walked in closing the door behind us.

What is it Jeff and Jack I have a lot of paperwork to go through.
He said annoyed.

I wanted to ask if you know of the whereabouts of Puppeteer?
I asked firmly as I looked up at him.

Why?
He asked raising an eyebrow i think...its hard to tell I mean he has no face for crying out loud..

Because that dumbass took my Y/N away!
I said angrily.

He sighed and he moved over to his file cabinet,he searched through until he finally pulled out a file and placed it on his desk.

He reads through the file before looking at us and Jeff looks at me in confusion.

His current residence is at a small abandoned town,he is living in a Mansion there.
He said bluntly.

Alright thank you.
I said turning around.

Boi how the hell are we gonna get her with no address you dumbass!?
Jeff said pulling me back by the arm.

Oh riiight,my bad..get that for me doll.
I said teasingly.

Jeff punched my arm and crossed his arms as he looked away from me,I chuckled as Slender gave me a paper with an address.

Cya Slendy.
We were about to walk out but Slenderman spoke.

I suggest you guys get there soon,I sense trouble over there.
He said bluntly as he placed the file back.

We nodded as we get out of his office closing the door behind us,I look at Jeff and he looked at me as well.

What do you think he meant by trouble?
Jeff said as he looked at me.

I don't know but what I do know is that if he hurts Y/N imma murder him for real this time.
I said angered.

I teleported me and Jeff to the location and we reappeared in front of a nice looking Mansion in the middle of nasty looking abandoned buildings.

Before we open the door I hear loud thuds,screaming and crashes.I kicked open the door and Jeff and I stood speechless at the sight in front of us.

-To be continued-

What did Slenderman mean by trouble? And What did LJ and Jeff see?

Find out next chapter
Sincerely
NS❤️