Chapter 1

(Beyonce on right. Shakira on left.)

Flashing lights.....flashing lights is all I see around me.....every turn...no where to escape.....

Photographers:
"Beyonce!!! Shakira!!!" They begin to chase our vehicle.
"They just don't know when to quit, do they Bey?" I shake out of my thoughts and turn to my cousin.
"Yeah....they don't..." I try to speak in a more 'I'm awake' tone instead I sound like the little red caboose that couldn't.

We finally arrive to our penthouse. And now comes the real challenge of having fame. Getting through crowds of photographers. And fans, but I don't mind them. It's the paparazzi you have to watch out for.

"Here we go." Shakira gives me one last look of, 'I love it'.

The door opens, lights begin to flash before our eyes. Fans start to scream as loud as they can. I couldn't help but smile so big, knowing they have put so much faith and love in me. Helping me become who I am now.

"Thank you so much!" As I sign some autographs and take selfies with my fans. I then out of nowhere catch a unique set of white roses. I am
not the only one who was astonished by my own reflexes, but so were the paparazzi and my fans. They begin to cheer.

"YES QUEEN!!!" I then wave to them as the security gently push me into the hotel.

"What a day." Shakira lets out a loud sigh as she stretched and let herself fall back on the black unique leather couch.

"Oh I forgot to remind you, Beyonce."
"What is it?"
"We have a photo shoot tomorrow at 10 am in Greece." I looked at her in shock.
"Shakira! You mean to tell me we only have less than 11 hours to pack up, go to the airport and be there before 9 in the morning?!?!" I couldn't believe her.
"I'm sorry you were busy with the meeting for your new album."
"Alright, call Fredrick, tell him to have the jet ready in 1 hour. I'll have to pack anything I can see now because of you." I say with an annoying tone.
"Don't worry about it, I'll have that taken care of." She begins to call Fredrick.
"Just pack some clothes for tonight, tomorrow after the photo shoot, we can go shopping."
She knows exactly what I like to do when I'm stressed out.

The next morning. 6:00 am.

I wake up to the sun rays that shine through the golden silk couture curtains. I slowly open the curtains.
Admiring the beautiful view of the ocean. As the waves crash down on the white sand that holds a mysterious history of Greece.

I put on a see through green dress that reaches down to my ankles. And my hair is curled to perfection by professionals.

It's 30 minutes until 9. We walk up to a mountain that has the camera crew ready for the photo shoot. We've been walking for nearly an hour. My sister isn't a very active person like me.

"Beyoncé. Shakira." A man walks over with open arms.
"Welcome!" He gives us a kiss on each cheek. Like the royals of Trojans did.
"I'm Eric. As you can tell I am the director of this ALL." He says full of pride and joy.
"Let us begin." He claps his hands capturing everyone's attention.
"Let us make the magic!"

11:00 am

The sun's heat burns my skin. It made it a little difficult with my makeup. But after all that sweat, and pain from being barefoot, it was worth it.

My sister couldn't last another hour in the blazing heat, so I had to cover for her

My sister couldn't last another hour in the blazing heat, so I had to cover for her. I must admit though, I fell in love with the last outfit for the photo shoot.

 I must admit though, I fell in love with the last outfit for the photo shoot

It was a unique golden silk couture dress. When the sun's light reflected off of my dress it gave it that summer bliss.

"Well done everyone! Perfecto!" He comes toward me as we both embrace a hug full of pride.
"Thank you, Thank you Beyonce and Shakira!" I could tell he was overwhelmed with joy.
"I cannot thank you both enough! Please get some rest you've both done so much today!" He was right, it's already 5 in the afternoon. And my feet were dying. As I look at the beautiful ocean of Greece, I look back to Shakira. We both run into the water. Forgetting we have those couture dresses on, but it seems like no one had mind about it.

The clear salt water cools my body as it is in contact with my skin.

We enjoyed the moment of relaxation for what it seemed like an hour. Right when I look at Shakira. I was gone.

I look up and see the surface of the ocean. I felt an utmost strong pull from the ocean that seems to drag me into the sea as it looks to me. The next thing I knew.....it was dark. I could not see anything but black. I awaited for my death to arrive but it never came.