Chapter 12

Beyoncé's POV

As I turn around to lock the door, I feel a shadow hovering over me. I turn to meet the figures' face. Only to attacked by a pair of lips. Even though  I haven't made eye contact with them, I know exactly who 'he' is.

Achilles.

Not hard to figure out. He is the only man that I know, who made me lose my virginity. And he's the 'ONLY' man that I can supposedly, share mouth contact with. Believe me, the other day Achilles had discussed with me about being near any other man when he's not there. That conversation over being near any man has got to be the weirdest one I've ever had in my life.

Mentally shaking my thoughts away, I wrap my leg around his waist as he picks me up and carries the 'hot make out' on the bed.

( Pretend the knife isn't there and other things, just play along. Anything beyond 1:10 is not part of the story. )

I could feel his warm, rough and of course, wet tongue traveling inside of my mouth. Achilles kisses were rough and deep, yet so soft and gentle. I know he's shared his bed with many women. And of course, he moves onto the next contestant.

I shake out of my thoughts from him flipping me over on my stomach. And at the same time removing my dress.

He slowly inserts his erected member inside of me. I slightly moan at the painful pleasure that he places inside of me. He thrusts slowly, as he kisses my cheek when I turn my a head a bit.

"It's alright." He says in a lustful and gentle tone. He slowly picks up the pace. Achilles doesn't like to rush anything, I could tell he likes to savor everything.

Unlike any other men, I believe. Achilles refuses to bed women against their will and is done with them. Especially those slaves. Achilles beds women just for his own pleasurable needs but I know this is different.

Achilles POV

I flip her onto her back, she wraps her legs around me. Her hands on my chest. Something about Beyoncé is different. Not just because she's from the future.

I thrust into her slowly and deeply. She releases a quiet moan, it's quite amusing to me as women have their ways of showing pleasure. We then share a kiss of passion for one another. I make my way down to her neck. Marking her, making her mine. I feel her, pushing herself deeper into mine. Trying to increase intercourse. I fall into her. Thrusting harder, faster.

Making it hot.

Hungry.

It just grew rapidly. She places her arms on my shoulders. I use my right hand to have a grip on the bed.

Harder.

Swiftly.

The bed started to creak as if I was to ride a horse at full speed. We become erratic, as we reach to our verge. I give Beyoncé a few pushes. She moans my name as I push one last time. As I punctured her those few times, I could feel a certain spot in her. Painful but it gave us the utmost pleasure.