Chapter 3

Shakira's POV

Night arrived swifter than I thought, I wonder how Beyoncé and Achilles are doing. As Patroclus entered, I pretended to be asleep. I could hear him undress. As he laid behind me trying not disturb me. Soon, when I thought he was asleep I tried to sneak out to see Beyoncé. Instead I felt an muscular arm gently stroke my hand.

"I knew you were awake." He says playfully.
"I thought you were asleep," I responded. I sat down having my back face him. He sat up and gently rubbed my cheek with his hand.

"I don't want you hurt. You cannot leave my sight. You are under me and my cousin's protection." Right, when I looked back his lips were attached to mine. I place my hands on his strong chest, his hands traveled down to my waist. Not wanting to know how but as he removed my dress he continued to kiss me passionately. And just remembering, ever since the photo shoots me and Beyoncé had forgotten about our dresses that we have been wearing for about six days and nothing underneath.

Oh well, I've never known what it was like anyway. Shaking out of my thoughts, we stop for a moment to our catch our breath. Patroclus then gets on top of me, I'm guessing he has never done it before either just like me. He looks at me with a 'are you sure' look. I kiss him.

"It's alright," I whisper in his ear. We both kiss, as he then entered. I let out a quiet moan. I place my head against his. He then enters deeper, but slowly. We begin to kiss, but with more of a hunger for each other. I then move my hips a bit to feel him. I let out a gasp. He then kisses my neck. He slowly starts to thrust into me.

"Patroclus," I whispered. Then moaned at the painful but pleasurable pulses than were entering me.

Patroclus began to speed up, I never felt such a feeling enter me before. I loved every moment of it. I moaned as he hit a certain spot in me. As he began to speed up, even more, I felt his grip on my legs tighten as he started to become erratic. I then wrapped my legs around him as he hit the same spot. I moaned quietly but loud enough for him to hear. I then thought I saw someone watching us through the flaps, even though you can barely see through them. When I glanced back, the shadow was gone. I shook the thoughts off and continued having love with Patroclus. As he thrust even harder at that same spot, I begin to feel a spring in my stomach start to coil. Feeling like it was unbearable. I wrapped my arms around Patroclus' chest and brought him closer to me. I love this feeling he gives me.

Beyoncé's POV

As night arrives then came the guards to escort me back to Achilles. As we walked towards his tent the men came to a stop only at about 15 feet from the tent.
"Achilles!" One of the guards calls for him. Right when I was about to turn to them asking why to have a distance from his tent. He comes out and scratches his head a bit. I could tell he was a bit drunk.
"What does your king want?" He asks coldly.
"The king has no use of her, therefore we are to return her to you as an award." He looks at them dead in the eyes when they begin to cower off not looking back. Some soldiers they are.
"Come." He says to me as he offers his hand to me. I gently take his hand and the next thing I know, he lifts me off of my feet and carries me bridal style. I forgot that this is the men's way of captivating women's attention. I never gave in to any man, no matter how hard they tried. Even in the future, no one could captivate my interests. Although they could with Shakira, I noticed most were interested in me. As he gently placed me down on a pile of furs, he brought a little bowl that has water and a towel.
"Are you hurt?" He says as he squeezes the water out from the towel. He stares at me the entire time. As he slowly approaches me with the towel, I prepare the dagger I had stolen from one of the guards without them knowing. Right when he gently grasps at my chin, I swiftly held my dagger towards his neck. Only to have him block and remove the dagger from my grip. He tosses it to the side where his sword rests upon a stool. I quickly glance at the nearest thing that was sharp. When I finally spot something, I glanced back to him and he smirked. As if he knew what exactly I was doing. And just as I had my fingertips on the rod, he beats me to it. Again tossing it to the side, but this time he holds me down. I glare at him as I lay on my back, and as for him...well....he lays on top of me. We still have our clothes on thankfully. He grips onto my wrists making sure I won't attack.
"If I release you, would you still attack me?" He asks calmly. Which surprised me. After attempting to attack him, twice, he still wasn't provoked. I didn't answer. I just glared at him showing no fear. He then got off me and released me.
"I admire your courage. I'm astonished that you're not afraid. Are you?" He asks as he stands.
"Why should I?" I ask with a deadly tone. As he turns around I look away.
"You must rest." He says as he exits the tent. I then walk over to a small seat that was similar to the pile of furs that they so call a bed. And as I rest my head upon the soft furs. I gave in to my exhaustion.

Achilles POV

This woman confuses me. Therefore, every woman I come upon always gave in to my control. Never, in all my years, a woman has ever turned down to me. As I approached Patroclus' tent. I hear a noise coming from my cousin's tent. It wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear, only if they were to be about 5 feet from the tent. I decided not to enter but open the flaps slightly. And to my surprise, I see the other woman known as Shakira, who was being bedded by my cousin. After seeing this for a few seconds, I then leave for I have no idea of what to expect from the woman that now stays in my tent.
I enter the tent, and instead of her on the bed. She is peacefully asleep on my seat that is made of a smaller pile of furs. Figuring she would be cold, I cover her with one of the blankets from my bed. As I cover her she gently releases air through her nose.
After undressing I lay in bed. Wondering, what is her name?