Chapter 7

Beyoncé's POV

I keep my eyes closed. For I don't know what to expect next. I now am dragged by two Greek soldiers. Taking me away to Agamemnon's new chambers. It was almost daybreak and Troy is still burning. Men and children murdered, and as for women. Slaves. Raped by the Greeks. Some murdered as well.

We then approach a two-door entrance into a large chamber. I believe it had belonged to the King of Troy. The men shoved me in. Closing the doors as they exit. I am on my knees. Frightened of what he will do to me next. I fear I will never see Achilles again. I fear I will never live again.

The day passes onto night already. It feels like I've only been here for a few seconds before two new slaves I suppose had entered with a new gown. As they pour hot water into a large tub, I undress from the sweaty and ripped up dress. Once they weren't paying attention to me, I then enter the tub. Not feeling anything.

"It's too hot my lady!" One slave screams. I didn't flinch. I just stood in the middle of the tub. The boiling hot water rises high enough only to reach under my breasts. I felt no pain. No emotion. Nothing. But fear.
( The bathtub part is the only part I'm connecting with the story. )

I then close my eyes, not holding my breath, as I fall back slowly into the hot water. I still didn't feel any physical pain but mental. I stay underwater, as I open my eyes. I stare up at the surface. Seeing the women start to worry. Believing that I'll drown. For what felt like seconds, had instead been minutes. I still, did not seem to run out of breath. Knowing I'm not dead yet. I then begin to wonder. What has happened to the one man that I truly love?

Soon, I feel a pair of hands grab me. And pull me up to the surface. I breathe calmly. Not hesitantly. I turn to see the two women in shock. I then look back at the city, through the open balcony of what I believe to be, the bathroom.

I lower my head. Disbelief. How could this happen? How can two women from the future travel back in time to the Trojan War? How? How long must we perish here? In grief?

I then feel warm tears running down my cheek. Silently crying. Not moving, nor speaking.

As one slave dresses me, the other then wipe the tears from my cheek. I look up at her. She smiles sadly. Then hugs me.

"We are going to be okay. The sun god will have his vengeance." She says. I didn't say anything but return the hug.

"Thank you," I say softly. As soon as they finish dressing me. The doors open, making a loud thud. The women now their heads, then walk out quickly without saying a word. I was stiff, staring at the view of what's left of Troy. I hear footsteps approach me. The person then stops right in front of me. Forcefully, gripping on my chin. Making contact with the figure. Agamemnon.

He looks me over, up and down.

"You now belong to me. And only me. Tonight, you shall lay with me. And if the gods are generous, you will bear me a son. An heir to my throne. Ruler of the Aegean." He says determinedly as he takes a tight grip on my hair.

"Do you understand?" He asks coldly.
"I do not belong to you. And I will not lie with you. Nor give you an heir to your throne. You will never conceive a child that is to rule the Aegean from me." I say fiercely. Staring him dead in his eyes.

"There is no Achilles to save you now." As he speaks, he raises a whip. Preparing for the agony pain, I close my eyes. Calmly. Showing no fear. I then stand there, stiff and no sight. For I await the pain the King of Greece will sentence on me. I then feel a sudden vibration from the ground. As I just stood there for seconds. I open my eyes, only to see the king on the ground. Unconscious. I look to my left where the king once stood before me. The figure quickly looked at as he responds.

"We must hurry. Achilles awaits for you in the ship." As he gently takes my wrist and hurries towards the door. Eudorous.

As we exit the chamber. I look back. Worried that the guards would catch us. Only to see the two guards laying on the floor in front of the chamber. They were dead. Their throats were cut. There's only one guess. That person who's Achilles' second in command. Eudorous.

"This way." He leads me through a secret tunnel that leads toward the beach. Away from the city. What felt like hours of walking straight. He held a lit torch in one hand as for the other was his sword.

We then finally reach the beach by midnight. He leads me to a black-sailed ship.

"Follow me." He says gently. As we board the ship, I then noticed men placing their gazes on me.

"If you all wish to keep your eyes in your skulls, I suggest you take your sight away from Achilles' woman." Eudorous threatens the men. They all immediately take their gazes away. Continuing to prepare for the sail.

Eudorous leads me down to the bottom of the ship.
"Achilles shall arrive soon, my lady." He bows his head a bit, then leaves to direct the men.
"I was beginning to think that I would never see you again." A familiar voice coming from the shadows. I turn towards the direction of the hidden figure.

"Shakira?" I say in a relieved tone. She rushes over to me for a hug.
"I thought that pig would rape you. Luckily, Achilles sent Eudorous just in time to save you." I then broke the hug. Having my head low.
"He did," I whisper. My eyes watered.
"What?"
"I tried to fight back, but he...." I sob as I slide down to the floor against the wooden wall of the ship. I brought my knees to my chest.
"I couldn't.....He..." I tried to speak, but every word I tried to say was painful. I then gave up. Warm tears came down. I sobbed silently.

"It's ok." Shakira tries to calm me down. As she gives me a light hug. I hear footsteps approaching us. Shakira stands up to speak to them. I didn't want to see anyone. I closed my eyes and just listened to them. I'm not one of those people who cry loudly. I just sob silently and calmly.

"She's still startled. Careful now." I hear Shakira telling the figure. The person approaches slowly. I then feel large muscular arms wrap around me. Pulling me closer to them.

"Achilles..." I whispered. I look into his captivating blue eyes. He places a kiss on my head.
"It's alright." His rough yet, gentle voice calms me down. Enough for me to say a few words.
"I tried..." I began.
"I couldn't fight..." I take my eyes away from his. Closing them.
"I'm sorry..." I say weakly.
"Shh..." He says softly. He brings his hands to face. Wiping my tears away.
"It's alright. Do not fear him. For we leave for my home. Larissa." He tells me.
"And what future could you have with me," I say in a painful way. He gently forces me to look at him.
"We can make a family."