Chapter 9

Beyoncé's POV

I wake up on the wet sand. Small and gentle waves hover me.
Calm. Quiet. I could feel the sun's rays hitting on me. I turn on my back to look at the sea. The ship.

It was nowhere to be seen, as well for everyone

Achilles. Shakira. Patroclus. Eudorous. Everyone. I hear shouts.

"She's up! She is the last one we found." I hear people talking. 'The last one'? That means they may have found the others!

"Ma'am?" A man snapping his fingers in front of me.
"Can you hear me? Do you know who you are? Do you know where you are?" The man asks. He was dressed as a paramedic from the present! We are back! But how? So many questions running through my mind.

I was shaken out of my thoughts as they deposited me on a white bed. Then rolled me into the ambulance truck. I noticed there was someone else in a similar bed. I tried to get a good glance at them. Their blonde short hair. Highly built body.

Achilles.

He was unconscious. And yet not a single scratch on him.
We approached the hospital. They rushed us to individual rooms. I saw that they put Achilles in the room across from me. I hear footsteps rushing to a room.

"Who is the name of the patient?!" I hear the doctor asking in a rushed tone.
"Shakira. Shakira Ramirez." Said the nurse. They immediately were doing something to her.

"Hurry! I need a cat scan!" I hear him say. Just as I was about to get up, I was stopped by the nurse.
"Ms. Knowles you need to rest." She tries to say calmly.

"What is happening? Is my cousin okay?!" I say almost panicking.
"Nothing. Please, calm down. Your hyperventilating. Deep breaths. In....and out." She says trying to calm me down.

Monitor begins to beat rapidly. It was from the room across from mine. As she was about to exit. I grab her hand.

"Please. Let me calm him down. I know him. He's never been in these before." I beg. She thinks not even for a second then nods. I follow her into the room. I'm still in the same gown from the shipwreck. Achilles wasn't looking frightened. He was confused. He stood in the middle of the room. Looking around. Until he caught my gaze. I look back at the nurse, she leaves us alone. Shutting the door behind her.

"Beyoncé?" Achilles asks as he places both of his hand on my face. Right as I was about to explain, his lips met mine. Worry, and relief was in him. We kissed for a few minutes. As we broke apart. I knew I had to explain.

"Achilles..." I began. I got his attention immediately.
"I.....me and Shakira......." I don't why it was hard explaining it to him. He brought my chin up so I could face him.