Chapter 10

Beyoncé POV

After two days in the hospital, they finally release us. Achilles, the Myrmidons, and the few slaves are now going to have to stay with me and Shakira until we can find out something. So basically we're about to have at least 69 people in our mansion.

Patroclus wants to stay behind since Shakira is still in the hospital bed recovering.

"Are you sure Patroclus?" I ask in concern.
"I will do anything for her." He says as keeps his eyes on the sleeping Shakira.
"Alright. If there is any problem let the healers know, so they can contact me." I explain to him.
"I will see you tomorrow," I told him. And yes, of course, I have to come back, I mean we have people who are three thousand years older than us. They don't know a single thing about technology.
Right when we were about to leave toward the front doors of the hospital, I stopped everyone.

"Wait," I said.

"What is it now whore?" A slave snaps at me. It was that same slave that was from the beginning. Achilles gave her a deadly glare which caused her to cower behind the other slaves.

"Just stay here for a moment." I then leave the room and head towards a lady behind a desk.
"Excuse me, ma'am?" I ask. She looks up from the computer.
"May I use your phone to contact a friend of mine?"
"Of course." She hands me the phone. I dial Fredrick's number.

"Hello?"
"Hey Fredrick, it's Knowles. Listen I need-"
"Beyoncé?!" He cuts me off.
"Where have you been?! I've had the police, FBI, and agents looking for you and Shakira for months!"
"Fredrick I need you calm down. And I'm calling you for help."
"What would you like me to do?"
"I need help on transporting some friends to the house. They aren't wanting any 'attention from the world'."
"Alright, I'll let the others know. Be there in 5." He hangs up.
"Thank you," I tell her as I give the phone back.
"Anytime." Right when I turn the corner into the hallway that leads to my cousin's room. I was already met by a pair of sky blue eyes.

I slightly jumped at the sight of him.
"Please don't look like that," I tell him. He then playfully smirks at me.
"Who were you speaking to?" I lightly sigh.
"I just need help from a friend." I quickly say.
"For what?"
"It's something only for me and Shakira," I tell him.

"Beyoncé?" I hear a voice from behind me. I turn and find my childhood friend.
"Sara?" She rushes over and gives me a hug.
"No long time no see. Why were gone for so long?" She then sees Achilles standing behind me.
"Oh, I see why." She jokes.
"We have everything prepared."
"Alright, we will gather the others," I tell her. She nods and heads towards the bodyguards and makeup crew. I lead Achilles back into the room.
"Alright, follow me." I directed. Achilles nodded at his men and glared at the women.

I lead them into a huge private room with the team.
"She's here." I hear one of the bodyguards announced. Everyone directs their attention to me.
"Sara I need you to take them to the house at least a few minutes after me," I explain to her.
"Alright. But what do you expect us to do if someone catches one of them?"
"That is why we have them." I regarded the bodyguards.

"You heard her everyone! Let's get to work!" Fredrick directs the crew.
"Beyoncé." I nodded. Right before I followed him and the makeup crew, I turned to Achilles.
"I will see you soon. Just listen to what Sara says." I tell him in a serious tone.

"Very well, I make no promises." He says as he kisses my head.

~ 20 minutes later ~

I had forgotten how bright the flashes were, how loud my fans were, and how annoying the paparazzi's questions were.