Chapter 6

Beyoncé's POV

A few days have passed, it won't be long until they come, I pretend to sleep as the guard, that Hector had placed, checks on me at night. I wonder how am I going to find Shakira? It's like a maze, except with five thousand people. Knowing that any moment could be the end of Troy. I then walk towards the balcony, to take one last glance at the most known city in world's history. Right as I take one glance at the city, I see smoke starting at one small portion. I waste no time, running not away, but towards it. I keep running, even though my lungs are burning. I then come to a stop. Looking for Achilles. Soon, I hear screams and cries of innocents being slaughtered. Children being thrown either into the fire or off the walls of Troy.

"Achilles!" I scream. Only to see Greeks turning the corner, racing towards me. I begin running away. Only to be caught by two other Greeks. They drag me to a throne room that was barely on fire. And on that throne seated the most greedy king of all of Greece. Agamemnon.

I was shoved to the ground. Forced to my knees.
"Leave us." He tells the two soldiers. There were no doors. Anyone could see us, but not hear though. Therefore, who could hear through thousands of screams after all?

He approaches me, lifting a bit of my hair for him to smell. I look down to the floor. Hoping Achilles would see us.

"I almost lost this war because of your little romance. But who am I to blame a woman with such a gift of beauty." He says coldly. Then, shocking me, he grips onto my hair. I scream to the painful pull. As I am risen to my feet, only to have him shove me towards a table full of treasures. Facing him, he slaps me. I could feel blood on my lip. He then pushes against the table, the treasures fall to the floor. He pulls my dress up as much as he could. Revealing my womanhood, he then begins to rape me. I scream from his tight grip on my neck as he thrusts into me. I struggle to fight back. For a man to be as fat as a pig, he's just as strong as those Greek soldiers. I couldn't do anything to fight, I just screamed as he proceeded to rape me. Thrusting roughly, like the hungry pig he is. I feel warm tears running down. As I begin to feel a painful pulse inside of me, I try to scream louder to see if someone was going to help.

"Looks like Achilles isn't here to protect you now. I now 'feel' the many reasons why he claimed you." He says as he licks my neck. I groan to his disgusting tongue. He thrusts harder into me, pushing me up against the table. I then knew Achilles couldn't save me in time. Knowing Agamemnon would kill me before Achilles could even see me. I scream even louder as he thrusts even harder.

"NO!!!" I scream. He then tightens his hand that grips onto my neck.

"I want you, to scream for him!" He says as he thrusts harder.

"Go on! Scream for him!" He becomes impatient. As he continues to thrusts with an utmost of force.

"SAY IT!" He yells at me. I then begin to kick and fight back again. He slaps me again harder than the last one. We then hear swords clashing and men screaming in pain right outside, or only thirty feet from us. Agamemnon turns around only to be met by a shadow. I couldn't see. For as I closed my eyes, and just listen.

Achilles POV

I run to the hallways of where the royals chambers are. Nowhere I could find Beyoncé. Every room and hallway. I look at women's faces to see if she was any of them. Crowds of people running for their lives. I then return to where Patroclus and my men were fighting nearby where the horse was.

"My lord!" I hear Eudorous call for me. As I slice a Trojan's throat, I nod.
"The men have spotted something that you must see for yourself." He says. He leads me to where the men had spotted it and to astonish me, I then was filled with rage. I see Agamemnon raping my woman.

"Beyoncé..." I whisper. I then sped past my men and Patroclus. Running as fast as I have ever gone in my life. As I reach the room, I then fought through at least forty soldiers that fight for that pig. When I heard loud screams from Beyoncé, my desire to protect her gave in and killed all the men in four swings from my sword. As I reach the top, finding him turned around glaring at me. And to add to my fury, Beyoncé on the table, sweaty, her dress ripped and pulled up, revealing her womanhood. And seeing him 'inside' of her. I pulled my sword out, that was already covered in blood.

"Easy there oh mighty Achilles." He says as he removes himself from Beyoncé. Seeing her, bruised from him only increased my wrath to end him here and now.

"Your head is going to be the only gift I shall give to your army!" I say as I approach him. Before being surrounded by more soldiers. He then chuckles.

"She must mean a lot to you. Brave Achilles, willing to give his life to save hers. She is perfect in bed I'll admit." I knew he was trying to provoke me.
( 7:46 of the Video is where the story takes place. )

Right as the soldiers take their stance I begin to charge towards the pig. Until I felt chains all around me. That pig had made a net out of chains and metals. They weighed me down, as I struggle to break free.

"You bastard! Where is your honor!" I yell at them.
"Oh, I have my own honor." He chuckles.
"I knew something could stop you, maybe not death, but something much complex. Had it handmade just for you, Achilles. Take him away. I'll discuss more with you once I'm done with your woman." I then struggled more. Startling the soldiers that dragged me away. I then hear Beyoncé screaming again.

"LEAVE HER!" I yelled at that pig. He stared at me as the soldiers dragged me away. He then placed a smirk upon his face. He made me watch, seeing him rape my woman was the only reason all the rage was inside of me. I was dragged far away until I couldn't hear Beyoncé's screams anymore. As the men laid the net down. One by one they had fallen.

"I begin to think you lost your edge cousin." I hear. As he and my men remove the chain net.

"My lord." I hear Eudorus call for me.
"Did you not find her?"
"Yes, until I find Agamemnon bedding her against her will," I say.
"Let us march beside you." The men agreed. It was too late for me to protest. I then nod. As I begin to lead them. Only to have more men surrounding us. As the Myrmidons continue to battle Agamemnon's men. I follow a tunnel that leads into the temple, much stealthier and faster. I know I'm close. I hear Beyoncé's screams that were full of fear. As I approach the secret door, I slowly open it. Silently. As I prepare my sword. I then notice I could no longer hear the screams of Beyoncé. There was no sign of her. No blood. Therefore, I glance at the table where he was raping her. The golden treasures that I assume were on the table are now scattered around the floor. I find pieces of clothing on the exact spot where I saw it happen.

"SACK OF WINE!!!" I yell as I throw the table over across the room, though it still had treasure in it. I am then in fury. Where has he taken her?!