Chapter 15

The Next Day...

Beyoncé's POV

* 1:28 am*

It's the final day, the day before the big day. The only problem is the men. As I arrive home, the men are all drinking wine and chatter in my enormous new kitchen of the house. Along with the slaves or I like to call them; whores were alongside the men. Shakira seemed to be in bed as Patroclus was not there. And as for Achilles; I see him with Odysseus and Eudorous. Drinking wine and talking. I then see Nicki in the corner waving for me to come over. She seemed to be hiding from all of them.

"What's up, Nicki?" I ask.
"Hey, missed you girl." She hugs me.
"I don't know about this, Bey. These many people in one house? Man, I had no clue that a mansion as big as this could fit up to one hundred and sixteen people! Damn." She says. I laugh.
"Why hide?"
"Not hide, defend myself from 'the hands'." She gestures by using her hands to her bottom. She is a different color skin and has quite a big bottom because of surgery.
"Any women called names?" I asked annoyed.
"Nah, they all upon any man. But the man just want to taste me, but f#ck that! They can look but don't touch." She snaps, I laugh so hard at that. She's the best.

"Nice, Queen of Rap."
"And slaying with Queen Bey.
If you ain't on the team, you playing for team D.
Cause we A-listers, uh we paid sisters
This watch right here, done phased blizzards
I confess, I woke up like this
All this drank in my cup like this
All this ass on that flawless d#c-" Before she could finish rapping I stop her from extremely inappropriate language. We laugh.
"So how is the performance going for the big day tomorrow?" She asks I realize that haven't even practiced for the past two days!
"I, Uh...need to go do something real quick!" I rush towards the front door.
"I'll be back soon! Just head home, Nicki!" I say as I close the door swiftly.

~ Time Skip: Three Hours Later ~

"We can't just push the day forward! It's tomorrow! And this will be the greatest comeback of any singer in history, Beyoncé!" My manager yells in frustration.
"Fine. But I'll have one condition." I confess. Everyone in the meeting keeps their attention on me.
"I get to do a trio with............"

~ Time Skip: The Next Day ~

As the players take their time to take a breather, the stage was being set up for us.
"Breath Beyoncé. Just breath. It may have taken your energy away, but not your spirit." I thought. I took deep breaths and closed my eyes. I couldn't wait for this to be over. It's highly overwhelming.

~ Time Skip: The Day After Show ~

"Shakira!" I look for her in the garden of the new mansion that looks similar to a castle from Greece.
"Over here!" I find her and Patroclus admiring the view of the ocean.
"Oh, um. I must speak with her alone, Patroclus." I explain to him. Right as he leaves, I immediately change my mind.
"Wait for Patroclus! I'm sorry, I actually need you here." I say. He gives me his annoyed look.
"I'm going to America in two days and I will be back in six months," I say to them.
"What?!" Shakira
"You cannot leave me here to care for them ALL! Not you Patroclus." She says.
"I'm not leaving you alone with them. I'm having the others come over to watch them. Like Zac, Nicki, Cardi, Ariana, and Nick." I explain.
"And why so long in America?" Shakira asks.
"I'm going to be touring around with....um...Jay-Z." Shakira gives a shock expression.
"Do you know what will happen to him if Achilles finds out?! He'll be slaughtered!"
"He's not like Zac Efron! Um...Patroclus, could you excuse us? Now?" He nods then leaves.
"Zac and Jay are completely two different men. Zac and I have known each other since we were kids as for Jay who is at least ten years older are just fancied by me and I've known that for the last decade!"
"And if Jay tries?"
"I'll push him away as I've done for over ten years! Besides Zac is better than that. And he knows it."
"And if Achilles finds out and thinks you're in love with Jay during the tour? You know the people are going to want you to look like your in love just for the tour. You know that right?"
"Yes. And if Achilles finds out I lose him, everything is under control. I'm mean just make sure he doesn't see me on tv. You know it's not just the tour they expect to make it look like love but in public as well."
"Yep. I just hope you know what you're doing."
"Of course I do! When have you ever doubted me, cousin?" I say.
"Um...." She doesn't respond.