Chapter 4

Beyoncé's POV

My eyes slowly open, and to think it was all a dream. I look around and see it was not. The all mighty Achilles sleeps peacefully on his bed before my eyes. As I begin to quietly walk past Achilles. I was then caught by a muscular arm. Wrapped around my waist. I look back down, only to find Achilles eyes wide open.

"You are not to leave without my concern." He tells me as he removes his arm from my waist. He then dresses. As he rises, I look away. Only to hear a chuckle from him. As we exit the tent, we then meet Patroclus and Shakira right outside. As we walked into a food tent Achilles and Patroclus begin a conversation with each other. As me and Shakira do as well. We then were seated. Achilles and Patroclus were seated facing us across the table, as we are also.

"Anything happens, Beyoncé?" She asks me quietly.
"No. Nothing but being dragged by the king's guards. And then they returned me back to him by nightfall, like an award." I said quietly with an annoyed tone.
"How was yours?" I ask. She started to glance back at Patroclus. So I knew she did something with him last night.
"What is it?" I ask her. I pretend to want to know when I already knew the answer.
"I may have...." She says slowly and quietly as if she's embarrassed.
"I lost my virginity to him last night." She says quickly but quietly so no one could hear.
"At first I didn't notice because your hair is fixed." She flips a bit of her hair to the side.

"You know, we do not need those professionals to do our hair ALL the time." She says. She must have learned a thing or two from them. We both have naturally wavy hair. She somehow made it look perfect. My hair has stayed the same ever since that photo shoot. Even the water couldn't ruin it. Achilles and Patroclus were then served quickly. As we waited for only a few seconds until Achilles made sure that the slaves had served us food as well.

"Shouldn't slaves be working?" A black haired woman asks in a cold tone. Did she just call us a 'slave'?! Oh, how I just want to slice her throat with my sharp golden nails.

 Did she just call us a 'slave'?! Oh, how I just want to slice her throat with my sharp golden nails

"We are no slaves, maid," I say trying to provoke her.
"It's Aria-" I cut her off.
"I never asked for your name, servant." I did that noise that Achilles did with Hector, the ''tis' noise. Telling her to go. And she did. I then noticed we have made some enemies with the slaves now. But who am I to care about that. I don't eat a lot because I always have a small appetite.

"Why not eat much?" Patroclus asks me. Looking at him and finding Achilles attention to me as well so he too can listen to my answer.

"I don't have much of an appetite," I say. Soon enough that same servant returns. And along with two other as well.
"Maybe they are mermaids." One says teasingly.
"Or sirens." Another says.
"You found them in the water is that not correct." I glare at them. The same woman that I had a conflict with earlier, then tries to flirt with Achilles. And then suddenly, I take a knife and swiftly stab the table right before her hand, that laid on the table before Achilles' plate.