Chapter Fifteen

A milkshake in hand, (Y/N) shuffled after Bing, sucking down the dairy sweet through a bright red straw. Bing carried three other milkshakes, pressing two against his arm and chest, key in one hand, milkshake in the other. He turned the key to unlock the door, only to scowl, and open it. "Tim? Sam?" He stepped in, ushering (Y/N) in as well.

A yawning Sam stepped out of the kitchen, mug in hand, dark circles under his visible eye. "You've been gone all day," he mumbled before taking a sip of the dark brew.

Bing sighed, shutting the door, setting the keys in a small bowl on a tiny table by the door. "I see you've only just gotten up. What time is it now? One? One-thirty?"

"Four."

A snort escaped Bing's lips as he brushed past. "I should have known."

Sam glanced over to (Y/N), who was staring at the floor, still drinking the milkshake. They kept their gaze down, even when Sam strode over. They saw the shadow of his hand raise, and flinched, only to be met with a gentle pat. "Glad to see ya' again."

(Y/N), in a surprised manner, glanced up, seeing only Sam's smirk and dark circles. They knew that smirk was meant to be kind, though, just a little 'Sam' thing, they guessed. With a small smile back, their head tilted to the side, causing his hand to drop. While it was a kind gesture, they didn't want to be touched. It was too close. Too much was at stake. It made them nervous.

Sam raised a brow, then nodded. "See ya' around, then," he turned, striding up the stairs, leaving (Y/N) to continue to stand in place. Their gaze flickered to where Bing had entered the kitchen, shifting. They heard him putting stuff down, mumbling to himself. Creeping over, they peeked around the corner, watching them clean up a mess on the counter. Crumbs, and spilled coffee lay all over it.

Did Bing take care all of messes? (Y/N) thought that all parents and guardians made their kids clean up their messes. Their's did, at least. They made a lot of messes with their toys, and food when they ate. They always had to pick up after themselves if they wanted to play with another toy, and clean up their mess when they were done eating.  They were yelled at if they didn't do as told...

(Y/N) glanced down, gripping their half empty cup. What were they to do now...? Despite feeling a little reassured, something felt... like it was missing. They frowned at the feeling in their chest. It almost felt empty. It was confusing, and worrying. They placed a hand on their chest. Their heart was still beating, so that was still there...

"Bing?"

He glanced over, and smiled gently. "Yes?"

"What is in your chest beside your heart?"

Bing blinked, head tilted. "Where, there is the heart, the thorax, lungs, as well as some other, smaller muscles. Why?"

They were breathing, so the lungs were still there... "What is the thorax for?"

"It's used to protect the lungs and heart," he pointed to his own chest. "The bone."

(Y/N) reached up, feeling their chest. There was something there... was that the Thorax? It seems like it was protecting that stuff, so that was their. Knowing this, they were even more troubled, looking down, thinking. What could be missing?

"(Y/N)?" Bing fully stopped what he was doing, looking at her worriedly. He felt like something was wrong. "Are you alright?"

For some reason, those words... those words made their throat close up, and eyes well with tears. Now they were starting to panic. What was wrong? What was wrong with them? Stepping back, feeling smothered, they dropped their shake, the contents spilling on the ground, going everywhere.

Bing quickly started forward. "(Y/N)?"

They shook their head, quickly backing away, hands up. They couldn't breathe. Their eyes widened, a small strangled noise escaping their throat. Why where they crying?! What was happening?!

Bing stopped, watching in worry. He did a quick analysis of the situation, stiffening to find out what was happening. They were so young, though...! "(Y/N)," he spoke gently, hands slightly up. "I need you to listen to me, okay? I'm going to get you some water, and I want you to drink it."

Their eyes flicked up to his, gaze blurry from the tears. Water? Water, water...

Bing quickly grabbed a glass from the cupboard, going to the sink. He filled the glass with cold water, quickly turning back to (Y/N). They held out the glass, biting their lip, watching as they took it, starting to down it. They sputtered, and coughed slightly, but managed to drink it. Once done, they looked at him, starting to cry. Their throat had loosened slightly, allowing them to feel as if they weren't suffocating anymore.

Bing quickly stepped over, taking the glass so it didn't fall and shatter, and pulled them into a big hug. He shushed them quietly, feeling like their world was crumbling down. "I'll take care of you," he murmured. "Sam, Tim and I will be your family, okay?"

They nodded, understanding his words, but one thing kept repeating in their mind:

What about Google?