Chapter Nineteen

(Y/N) screamed in fear, looking down at the ground below the building. Bing held them tightly, running and jumping up the side of a building, using one hand to grip ledges and cracks. Google followed, the left side of his face missing, revealing the inner workings of metal, gears, and wires. He snarled, staring directly at them, their eyes now a glowing light blue. He reached up, fingers barely brushing Bing's foot before he shot forward, out of reach again. He flew through the air, and landed on the roof of the building, setting them down before spinning to face Google.

He was directly in front of Bing, though, grabbing his hair, throwing him into the metal door that led to the stairs that allow entrance to the roof. (Y/N) screamed, flinching back, covering their ears. Bing, though a little stunned, using the small building to launch himself at Google before he could grab (Y/N), flinging himself and Google off the side of the building.

Curling, (Y/N) sat, sobbing, and shaking, screaming for them to stop, as a man swung the broken door open. With the calmness of entering their own home, they strode to (Y/N), and crouched. "Let's get you out of here," he murmured, holding a hand out.  (Y/N) only continued to cry, shaking their head.

The man sighed, scooping them up, striding towards the broken door, gripping their small body as they screamed and struggled, reaching out towards where Bing and Google disappeared. "NO! BING!" They sobbed, kicking and hitting the man. 

He didn't seem to feel it, though, passing the threshold, descending the steps. "You won't feel this pain soon. Trust me."

Who is it? Vote:

Anti

Dark

Clanker

Picture by: Jackass-EB