Chapter Eighteen

(Y/N) screamed, covering their ears as Tim held onto them, backing up to the window. Someone pounded on the door, breaking through the reinforced steel. Sam stood before the two, fists clenched in front of him, glaring. "GOOGLE! WHAT THE HELL DO YA' THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He yelled at him, hoping he'd stop and give an answer.

Google didn't, though. Just continued to rip and tear the metal door apart, his eyes focused on Sam. Drawing his arm back, a punched through it, grabbing Sam, yanking him forward, his yelp being cut off when he smacked into the door. His nose broke, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head before slumping to the ground. (Y/N) screamed, turning away from the sight, hiding their face in Tim's chest. He spun on his heel, quickly opening the window, stumbling to get out. 

(Y/N) looked up just as they were going through, and screamed again, seeing the robot crawl through the door. "Google, s-stop! Stop it, please! GOOGLE, STOP!"

Tim jumped down, and started to sprint away from the property, holding onto (Y/N) tightly. He darted around the corner, and jumped over a chain link fence, running through someone's back yard. Google followed, bursting through the window, catching up, and quickly. "Tim," (Y/N) squeaked, clutching onto Tim's shoulder.

Glancing back, Tim yelped as Google lunged, curling around (Y/N) as he dove to the side. Google hit the ground, right where they used to be, clawing at the ground to change is trajectory. Tim jumped up, and started sprinting again, towards the house. Google jumped, and (Y/N) opened their mouth to scream, but gasped when a yellow body threw itself at him. They recognized Bing, saw the already beaten state they were in, and cried out. "Tim! TIM! HELP HIM!"

Tim looked back, skidding to a stop. "Stay here," he set (Y/N) down, eyes wild with fear and adrenaline. "Run when I tell you to."

(Y/N) didn't have time to nod, he was already sprinting into the fight. They stood there, eyes wide, their heart beating rapidly, hands shaking. What was wrong with Google? Why was Google hurting them? Tears brimmed their eyes. No... stop hurting my family... (Y/N) jumped when Google's fist slammed into Bing's chest, a loud, crunching noise audible over the screeching of metal, and the pained scream. 

"Stop it," a whisper slipped past (Y/N)'s lips, and they took an unconscious step forward. "Stop."

Stop.