VOTE RESULTS

Hello! Welcome to the Vote Results, where I, the author, tallies your votes! We had a total of three to vote from, yet it seems like an additional one was added a little before it started...

*narrows eyes at the small sheet of paper in my hands* 

Yeah, no, I am correct. Here are the results!

ANTI
   -TOTAL: 7

CLANKER
   -TOTAL: 17

DOG
   -TOTAL: 1

DARK
   -TOTAL: 28

And there you have it, my fellow and lovely readers! The complete rundown of February 27th, of 2018! I'll be working on the chapter here soon! Also, I wanted to say a few things...

There has been a recent inactivity to a lot of my followers and readers, and for that I apologize. I couldn't tell you why, but I can say I do not want to just speak to you guys halfheartedly. I want to be interested in what you guys have to say, theories, thoughts, stuff like that! I want to feel like I am talking to you face to face, that is why I haven't been doing much mingling.

Also... eeeehhhh... the chapters, yes. So, they've been short. Yes. They've probably lost a lot of detail. Actually I know they have. I needed a reboot. I hope I am completely ready to tackle writing. If you guys are ever waiting as well, for an update, you can always check out my short stories book. They are made with detail and such, so I like to think they're pretty good, and maybe the frustration from waiting won't be so bad (trust me, I've been there) so if you ever feel that, just check it out, or message me on Wattpad (or Discord: Skooma #3209) and maybe a little chat will raise my spirits enough to write a good chapter.

Without further ado, I bid you amazing people farewell, and until next time...

I will see you sometime soon. Bye!