Chapter One

"Come on Serena it's your final fitting! And then off for the bachelorette party." Naomi exclaimed, bursting into the room Serena shared with Ash.

"Go away." Ash flung a pillow at his sister, who dodged easily. "Damn it Naomi it's too early." Ash protested, burying his face in the pillow. Serena giggled.

"It is 6 in the morning and Serena has her last fitting in half an hour." Naomi said, crossing her arms.

"Alright I'm up." Serena muttered. She stretched and stood up. "Let me get ready, and then we can head to the dress shop." Naomi huffed and walked out.

"Imma sleep more." Ash slurred, causing Serena to giggle again.

"You do that." She said, grabbing her clothes and changing. When she finished, Serena joined Bonnie, Korrina, Shauna, and Naomi at the table. They were in Clemont and Korrina's townhouse, that had been the whole gang's home for the last couple weeks. It had 4 rooms, one for Korrina and Clemont and one for Bonnie. The rest were guest bedrooms. Ash and Serena shared one, and Gary and Naomi shared the other.

Ash and Serena actually had a house on the outskirts of Lumiose City. It was a simple chateau with two floors. There was a front garden that Serena enjoyed planting all kinds of flowers in, with a central sidewalk leading to the front door. Gary had a similar looking home next door that he shared with Naomi. The backyard was shared between the two houses, expansive enough for their combined Pokémon to roam, even Ash's 30 Tauros

"We gotta go." Naomi said, glancing at the wall clock. "We need to pick up Delia and your mom Serena, and then get to the bridal shop.

"Sounds good." Serena grinned, taking the last bite of her toast and standing up. The rest of the girls joined them, and they made their way towards Delia's house. She had been away in Kanto with Grace for a few weeks to help work on the clearing and coordinate people to come and decorate it. They had gotten back to Kalos about a week ago.

~~

Serena was standing on a raised platform while the woman helping her checked to make sure everything fit correctly. She remembered the first time she saw herself in the dress, and realized it was perfect.

The dress was a simple strapless number. It hung over her body gorgeously, subtly outlining her curves. There was a grey satin bow around the middle that hung to about 3/4ths of the way down the skirt. The skirt itself fanned out slightly, the tulle and satin fabric delicately pooling around her.

"Oh Serena you're a vision!" Her mom squealed, clapping her hands. Delia was smiling from ear to ear as well, thinking that there was no one better for her son. Serena smiled and blushed. She was so happy. She'd be Mrs. Ash Ketchum tomorrow, and she couldn't wait.

"Oh but I don't know what I'm going to do about this hair." Serena said, pulling the long, honey colored strands over her shoulder. She hadn't cut it since Palermo died, Palermo always liked her long hair. It gotten slightly out of control. The length was entirely past her bottom and about a quarter of the way down her thighs. Okay really out of control.

"I know you don't want to, but maybe you should cut it." Naomi suggested softly. She knew what happened and why Serena had never cut it. Over the last year, Naomi had become her confidante. They were closer than sisters, and loved each other just the same.

"I know. I was thinking I should. The ends are really fried." Serena replied, looking in the mirror.

"You don't have to cut it short like it used to be, it can still be long." Korrina suggested. Bonnie nodded, agreeing.

"I think I will." Serena smiled. "Mom can you cut it please?"

"Of course my dear." Grace said with a smile. "And I think Delia has an idea for your hairstyle tomorrow."