Contract | Prologue

~Reader P.O.V~

"What a beautiful, sunny day out today," I mumbled to myself "perfect for calling for a guardian angel." A sigh of relief escaped my lips.

I prepared the finishing touches for my ritual. Now it's finally time to begin...

"Oh great and wonderful god, I call upon you for your help. I (F/N) (L/N), the last witch on the planet, need a guardian to protect me and help me when I am in need. To fight along side me and against any evil that intrudes upon this Earth I love so dear."

I splashed the holy water and recited some ancient words. All of a sudden, I hear a crackle of fire behind me and my back heating up. Before I could turn around I hear a voice:

"You called, M'lady?"

~Narrator's POV~

(Y/N) turned around in amazment in what she just accomplished, only to find a male dressed in all black.

"A-Angels dress in all wh-white, so-so why are you w-wearing all b-black."(Y/N) choked out, confused.

"Hah, because I'm a demon dumbass."

(Y/N) stared at him trying to think what went wrong.

He sighs, "I don't want to be here either, but this is my punishment." He spoke like he was a bit irritated while scratching the back of his head.

"Punishment? What for?" (Y/N) looked at him, puzzled.

"You don't need to know, now, let's go. I'm starving." He turned away from (Y/N) and started to walk away.

"W-Wait, where are we going?" (Y/N) yelled after him, still trying to wrap her head around her situation.

The yellow eyed demon turned towards (Y/N)."To your house, of course. Where else would we go?"

"Ehh!!? My house?!" (Y/N) acclaimed "You can't go there!"

The demon looked at (Y/N), confused "And why not?"

"W-Well you're a guy and I'm um-" (Y/N) stoped and tilted her head to the side while playing with her fingers.

"And what?!" He roared, about to loose his cool.

"You might pull something funny!" (Y/N) bursted out in a light shout.

"Ahh, since I'm a demon you think I would want to do 'that' to you..." He whispered, still stern.

"Well becau-" (Y/N) tried to speak.

"And you think angels won't try to pull anything." He stated, not asking. (Y/N) could have sworn she heard a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Angels would never do that, they're, well, Angels" (Y/N) defending her beliefs.

"Bwahahaha! That a good one, haha 'they're Angels'." He burst out laughing with a mischievous smirk. "I wouldn't lay a finger on you, if my life depended on it, girly."

"HUH? What is that supposed mean?!" (Y/N) took offense to the demons comment.

•~•~•~•

A/n: Thank you for reading, I'm really going to enjoy writing this book~

Please vote and follow ~(°^°)~