Important part | 04.5

[Time Skip of 3 Days]

"This job has been taking up your time, just remember that you are my bodyguard. It's your duty to protect me." I argued.

"It will be done soon, I promise. Plus, there are no threats." He protested. It was a pretty good protest too, I have to admit.

"Fine! Just you wait, I'm just going to be walking to the store like usual and all of a sudden someone is going to grab me then pull my into the alley to kill me or something like that."

"Aren't you a witch, you can protect yourself."

"I am, but I got a bodyguard to protect me so I don't have to worry."

"Then just go to the store less. You buy too much damn food anyways."

"Yeah, I wonder why."

He looked up to me in confusion. So I returned a 'You seriously don't know what I'm talking about' kind of face.

"Well maybe it's beaCAUSE YOU EAT TOO MUCH, YOU DEMON!!!" I couldn't believe how oblivious he was. I mean he eats SO much!

"Oww no need to yell, and I eat a normal size. Infact all demons eat that much." Zagan covered his ears.

I let out a hardy sigh. I tried rubbing my temples to release even the tiniest bit of my frustration, but sadly it was unsuccessful.

"I see that you're stressed because of this situation." OML, no he is not giving me the puppy dog eyes. Dammit (Y/N) why do you always have to fall for it.

"Ugh, it's not your fault. It's just that it's been a lot to take in this past week."

"Ah I have a solution!" Zagan sprang up "Why don't you wait for me till I am off of work and I could take you in the evening." He smiled. Wait... HE SMILED!! Gosh why is his smile so damn cute? Is this even possible?! No no no no, I can not be thinking about this! Whoa, calm down (Y/N).

"W-Well that wouldn't work either." I took a deep breath in then out and continued "All the good sales are in the morning, but I'll be fine. You just focus on completing your mission- assignment thing, ok?" I gave him a warm and gentle smile.

"Ok."

•~•~•~•

(A/N): This isn't a full chapter as you can tell from the title provided. This is merely a fill in, or an extra chapter as some people call it, for what's about to happen in the next few chapters.

Get the notification once I updated by following me.... Plz. Also it makes me so happy when you vote~! ›(°^°)‹