New Roommate | 07

This isn't happening to me. I just asked for one simple bodyguard, and now I have another male living in my house. Why couldn't it be a girl? I need to talk to Zagan.

I walked to Zagan's room and before I could knock I heard a low monotone voice. "You wanted to know why I'm here right."

I turned to see the new mate that just moved into the house. "Yes, it's Abdel right?"

He nodded his head

I thought he would start to tell me so I set off our conversation "So why did you move into my house."

He just walked past me. After a hurt shock face I put on when he passed, I started to follow him. He lead me to the living room where he motioned to come sit next to him. All of a sudden I heard a sound.

Gurr-mhrwg

He looked down to his stomach, a little embarrassed. I asked "Are you hungry?" He nodded his head yet again. He must not talk much.

"Alright then I'll start to cook some dinner" he perked up and looked at me with an expressionless face, but I could tell that he was as happy. "You can call Zagan. I'm sure he went to go take a nap in his room."

Abdel walked out while I started to prepare dinner. I mean I did get all of this food to cook for tonight anyway. Wait.... If I recall Zagan said: "All demons eat like this." I let out a small yelp realizing that I might not have enough.

[Time Skip: Dinner]

"Dinner's ready!" I yelled aloud while putting the food on the table. I turned around to grab the salad to compliment our dinner and I saw both of them behind me. I jumped in surprise. "How did you guys get behind me!?"

"We're demons and we're hungry. What do you expect when you yelled 'dinner's ready'?"

I replied with a little mumble and then we all sat down. "Oh and I didn't expect for there to be another demon joining us so I might not have enough food to fill everyone up."

Abdel didn't say anything and Zagan just started to chow down. As all of us were eating I noticed that Abdel wasn't eating nearly as much as Zagan was. Infact I was eating more then him. So I asked. "Abdel why aren't you eating as much as Zagan?"

"No demon eats as much as he does." He replied very quietly.

I terned to Zagan, and he now wore a face saying 'I got caught' all over it. So I spoke up and said... "Didn't you tell me that all demons eat as much as you?"

"Well.... Maybe not as much."

"HE'S EATING LESS THEN ME!"

"HE'S just a cold standoffish type." He turns towards Abdel, "Isn't this food amazing though?"

Abdel once again nodded in response and let out a small "Mhm."

I did notice that he doesn't talk much and he is always holding something inside. If I have to be honest, then I'd say he's kind of creepy and my thoughts were cut off by a loud knock on my door.

Zagan got up to answer the door and quickly took a fighting pose. I got up quickly to see who it was but before I could say anything Zagan started to yell.

"Who are you? State your purpose!"

I talked over Zagan. "It's ok, I know him."

I locked eyes with the average height man with pitch black hair as well but with red eyes. Zagan turned to me in betrayal.

"You know this demon?"

•~•~•~•

A/N: I decided to make this chapter a day early since my last chapter was a day late. I would also love to hear your thoughts so please comment~!