Sneak Out | 13

Today's registration! I need to get myself ready as quiet as possible. If I wake them up this could mean that all hell breaks loose for me. Heh, no pun intended.

I slip into my uniform and decided to skip breakfast at home and eat out today. It was all going good untill....

Squeakkkkk~

Defeat came across my face. I knew I shouldn't have gotten a damn dog toy for the cat, but how can I resist? It was on clearance for a dollar! Money gets tight sometimes, and I wanted to spoil my little kitty with something. My cat doesn't play with it often, but when it does it's so damn adorable. As predicted, both Zagan and Abdel soon meet me in the living room.

"What are you doing up so early, little girl?" he seemed displeased that I woke him up so early. "You going somewhere?"

"It does appear that she is. She has a silly outfit on too."

Silly!? This is my uniform. I have to wear this for school, even registration.

"U-um yeah I was just gonna slip out for a little fresh air, heh." There's no way this last minute excuse would work.

"Well, let us join you, (Y/N)-sama."

"N-no you really don't need to do that." Damn, this isn't going well. It doesn't seem like they'll let me go without them though.

"No way! we both swore to protect you so that's exactly what we are going to do. You can't pick and choose when you want our protection."

I mean I only asked for one. To make it worse, I even wanted a more angelic version of them. No way I would ever get the courage to tell these two bimbos though.

"Well, if you insist, then go hurry and get dressed." I was left alone in a blink of an eye, but I finally earned some peace and quiet. Now I need to figure out how I can lose them on the way there. I guess I could try--

Just like that they were back fully dressed. Gosh, it's gonna be such a pain having demons as bodyguards. Yes, they do have their perks, but they just don't know when to back off. But, there's nothing I can do now. I just need to figure out how I'm going to go about this...

"Alright, that was faster than expected, but lets go."

[30 minutes later] "Now, take a left up there."

"Oh hell no!" Zagan stopped and refused to keep going.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I'm not gonna take another step."

"Why not? We're almost there."

"You sure about that? Don't lie, you've been dragging us around in a circle this whole damn time. What are you trying to hide?"

Crap! He figured it out. "W-well if you want to, you can go home."

"What I am going to do is stand here until you tell me where the hell you're trying to run off to that you wouldn't wan't us going with you " He had such a serious stern look on his face, it was a little frightening in fact.

It looks like I couldn't keep it a secret anyways. What was I thinking? They would've wonder where I was going everyday and I would have never been able to keep that a secret for long. "You see, I'm about to register for school...."

"WHAT? There's no way you can go to school now! Do you know how many attacks there will be if you go?"

"Yeah and that's part of the reason that I didn't want to bring you, because I knew you would either:

a) try to stop me,

b) sign up with me and end up revealing that you are a demon, or

c)just embarrass the shit out of me!"

"Well I'm sorry that you need protection and that you'd rather die than be made of a fool with our bad asses."

"If you put it that way, then I guess I wouldn't mind you attending school with me..." This is still going to turn into a disaster. What am I getting myself into? But I have to do this, for mom....

•~•~•~•

Here where I start to update more regularly!! I finally figured out where my story is going again>_<. Also I will be making posts about it on my account so if you want to get notified when I post something about this story then please follow~ I did post that I was going to update a chapter this week.