Hidden Secrets | 12

*creeaakk*

I woke up, startled from the eerie noise. I quickly reached for the walking stick next to my bed. I Jumped out of bed, flinging my bedroom door open to see Abdel tip-toeing as quietly as he demonly could. It hit me once I laid my eyes on him that it was false alarm and he was trying to not wake me.

"I'm sorry (L/N)-sama. I'll be more quiet next time."

"Don't be silly Abdel! I'm just glad that you're ok."

My eyes catch the clock above the television. "Goodness! How long have you been fighting? It's nearly 3:30 a.m.!"

"My apologies (L/N)-sama. I had to report the fight then dispose of him."

"Dispose of hi-- what happened to your face!? Come here let me patch you up."

"I'm fine. It's just a slight scratch."

"No matter! Go sit on the couch while I go grab the first aid."

~

Zagan creeps into the living room and towers over the sitting demon in from of him. "A scratch? I know you are better then that."

"I wouldn't want to reveal out full power to (L/N)-sama quite yet."

"Does that mean we can't retrieve our things yet?"

"If you don't mind let's just hold off on getting 'those'. Plus we are plenty strong without them. It's not like we are really facing a challenge."

"Alright, but can you at least entertain me by telling the story behind that cut? Did you really let him land a blow on you?"

"Of course not. I did this myself."

I walk in to see Zagan in the living room. "Hey, what are you two talking about?" I take a seat next to Abdel to aid him. Then finish it off with a pretty pink bandaid.

"PFFT, that fits you so well!!" Zagan bursted into laughter. Hmm I've noticed that he's been more cheerful and caring lately. I wonder if it had anything to do with Abdel moving in?

"Oh hush I've been a girl living on her own from most of my life so I don't have a lot of boy-friendly items. I'll go to the store soon!"

"No worries," Abdel gentle touches his baby pink bandaid. "I don't mind." He flashed a slight smile

My body heated up fast. Demons don't often smile, and once they do it's so damn intoxicating.

Zagan shifts to sit on the edge of the couch besides (Y/N). "Anyways I feel like we should add a new rule to your list."

"And what's that?" I didn't know if I should be at all worried about what this upcoming rule might be.

"Rule 11: One of us has to accompany you if you travel outside the house."

"I'm not a child!"

"Yes, but you did summon a guardian."

He had a valid point, but its not like I don't know how to protect myself. I've been on my own for my whole life. Still this might not be the worst idea. After all the whole reason they are here is so I can conceal my horrendous powers. This "gift" that I have to grown to hate so much. I was finally able to voice my opinion. "Well if that is really necessary then I will add that into my rules."

Zagan released a sigh of relief. This doesn't change the fact that I still need to attend high school in about 2 weeks. This means one or even both demons will have to go to my school. Anxiety filled my body, not knowing how they will do around large crowds of humans. I'm not sure if they'll be able to put up a front for an entire school year. That's not to mention if I get attacked, they'll just jump into a fight, not worrying about their image. Heck, what will everyone think of them? Of me?

●~●~●~●

A/N: Please don't forget to comment and vote! It's means a lot to me and I absolutely love to read all of your comments. If I'm being honest many of them make me crack up!