Big News | 08

"Yes, I know him. His name is Denzell." I gave him the 'why do you have to come now' glare.

"I need to talk to you, (Y/N)" Denzell broke our bickering.

We both looked at him. "Hold up! If she's goes then I'm going as well. I am her bodyguard after all." Zagan bursted out.

"Ahh, so you're her bodyguard that I have been hearing so much about."

"You've heard of me?"

"Why of course. All the yokai* are talking about you, but sadly I need to talk to this little missy alone."

*Japanese for demon

"No I refu-" I cut Zagan off.

"I'll go." Zagan just looked at me with a hurt expressions.

"Zagan, you go and finnish up eating with Abdel. It will just be a quick little chat. I know him so there's nothing to worry about." I whisperd into his ear then gave him a soft warm smile.

[Time Skip: After Conversation]

I just walked into the door to see Zagan greet me with a "Hello~ What happened."

I told the two to gather at the couch. I stood at the opposite end of them, while they sat on the couch. Only a mere coffee table separated me between two demons.

"So... I guess you can call him my information broker, but he really is a friend." I just got an icy glare from Zagan and a plain face from Abdel.

"Ok go on." Zagan spat.

"Well he has informed me that the meeting held by the yokai are over and thier looking for my head on a silver plate."

Zagan sat up from his slouched posture. "So their finally here." Abdel then let off a dark smirk and eyes shouting for a target to kill. I was a little afraid when I saw Abdel make this kind of expression, but I was quickly reassured when a heard a deep baritone voice speak up, but before that Abdel bowed in apology and left the room.

"It's ok. He hasn't been in a fight for quite some times."

"I never expected for him to show that expression. He was such a quiet person."

"Heh, well the world holds many surprises. At least he basically agreed to help protect you."

I looked up to Zagan. "Really?"

He gave me another cheeky smile and a response of "mhmm."

To Be Continued...