A Real Fight | 10

"They have finally started to come, but all they send us are these poor exuse of a yokai." Abdel pulled his sword out of this rounded yokai.

"I think they are just trying to test our power. They'll probably send stronger yokai later." I continued walking with Zagan  positioned by my side and Abdel catching up to us.

"You're pretty relaxed for a person that's being attacked by yokai." Zagan mentioned.

"Well... I don't need to be afraid just yet. I mean I have two very strong, I think, yokai fighting for me."

"That's true... But they will get stronger." Zagan replied.

"Well when that time comes we'll be ready." I give a strong and stern comment.

"How can you be so sure, (L/n)-sama?" Abdel joining in behind us.

"Because I just know." I gave a bit of a soft smile.

[Time Skip]

We arrived at our destination: The movie theaters.

"Why are we here again?" Abdel questions.

"I don't want to hide in my house all day. I want to go out and have some fun too ya know!" I walked up and look at our movie options.

"You do realize that they will most likely attack us here." Zagan examined the movie titles as well.

"Yeah I know, but that won't stop me from having fun." I gave him a wink.

"How did you survive before we arrived?"

I just gave an empty expression recalling the past and why I just called for a guardian now. I knew this spell ever since I was born. It's like an instinct to a witch, but now is not the time to be thinking that. Now is time to watch a movie!

I dismissed his question and pick the movie. Of course I ended up picking "Avenger's: Infinity Wars." Everybody is raging about it so I thought I would go check it out for myself.

[Time Skip: After Movies]

"That was a new experience. I liked that 'wakanda dude's' fighting style. I think I need to incorporate it to my liking." Zagan put his hand to his chin.

"Wow you really examined that movie. Anyway how did you like it Abdel?"

"Good, but a hint of sadness as well."

Zagan suddenly extended his arm to signal us to stop walking. "Shh." Is all I hear escape Zagan's lips before I realized we are under attack.

In the corner of my eye I noticed it: a simple guy dressed in, what it seams to be, rags. I tried to alert the person next to me now, Abdel, but the man already took action.

Luckily the street wasn't very active with people anymore, and most of the shops were closed down. That being said no one would really see us.

A smirk crept on Abdel's face. "You take (L/n)-sama home. I'm going to deal with this one alone."

•~•~•~•

A/n: Yes yes I know I'm late. I'm sorry~_~. But has anyone watched the new Avenger's? I have!!!