Peek into (Y/N)'s Past | 09

~Flashback~

"A-ANNALISA!!!! NO STEP AWAY FROM HER!" I could barely hear anything.

"YO....R......LF....B..OU...T....(Y/N)..." A deep voice spoke.

"IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER I'LL KILL YOU!"

"(Y-y/n), pl-please help m-me (Y/n)."

"You have to pay for making 'it' up hehehehe."

"THEN LET ME PAY FOR IT! ITS NOT ANNALISA'S FAULT!"

"But this way we can see you suffer way more!!"

"(Y/n) I-I want to go h-home. It hurts. I hurts so much. D-did I do something w-wrong. God, mama, papa and even g-grandma I'm so sorry."

"ANNA ANNA LOOK AT ME ANNA."

~Flashback end~

I woke up on the couch with a loud gasp. I put my hand on my head from the sudden dream I was not prepared to re-live.

"Oi, are you ok?" Zagan came up to me from the kitchen.

"Y-yeah, I just have a nightmare, thanks Zagan."

"Are you sure? You were screaming Annalisa's name a lot. Isn't she you "BFF" or something like that."

"You heard? I'm sorry." I gave him a response in the most quite voice I could peep out.

"What was that about anyways?"

"It's nothing don't worry." I flashed him a smile. A fake smile of course.

He mumbled something but couldn't hear since he was taking a sip of water while doing so.

•~•~•~•

A/n: I know this is short I'm sorry, but this was just supposed to be a filler for her past. I'm sorry this is also a day late. Next chapter will be longer I promise!