Two.

"Mmm which Anastasia palette is better?" London asks me, as she studies a shelve of eyeshadow palettes.

"Definitely modern renaissance. I use that one the most but I really like red and orange tones." I answer. I slowly make my way to the Morphe pallets and look around. "Can we go get some McDonnies soon please? I'm staaarving."

"Yes yes." London smiles and rolls her eyes at me. "Imma just go pay for this stuff. Why aren't you getting anything?"

"Don't wear makeup anymore." I shrug. "Unless I'm tryna hide my bags."

I follow london to the cash and scroll through Instagram as I'm waiting. I see ski posted a pic so I comment a simple heart and like it.

Kennieboo: Ay lookin good papi. I miss you ❤️

Skimasktheslumpgod: I miss you too girl. I'll come over and chill soon. I'll see you tonight tho. ❤️

I haven't seen ski in a couple weeks. Him and Jahseh kinda fell off. They had some weird argument about Jahseh saying he was going to sacrifice ski or something. I don't fucking know. But they haven't really talked in a bit.

"I'm craving a fucking McFlurry so bad." London sings as we reach the food court. We walk over to McDonald's and wait in line.

"Lowkey this line is long as fuck." I grumble.

"It's okay we ain't got nowhere to be." London smiles.

I smile back and pop my phone back out until we finally get to order. I order just a quarter pounder meal with an extra large fry and London orders a Big Mac meal with two McFlurry. She that typa bitch. Once we get our food, we find a table near the back to sit at and start eating.

"So.. Not to be intrusive or anything but uh have you thought about dating again?" London swirls a fry in her McFlurry and eats it, while staring me down.

"Not really." I answer honestly. "Girl I'm really just done with the bullshit men bring into my life. Also, no such thing as intrusive if you're best friends." London smiles at me and winks.

"Very true. But I also know that sooner or later you will find a guy that won't fuck you over. If you just give up you'll never find him."

"London I don't believe in love like you do." I chuckle. I really don't.

"You should. What's life without love?" She tilts her head and furrows her perfect eyebrows at me.

"Ugh fuck off before I puke." We both laugh.

"I got some tea to spill. Should've been spilt a while ago actually." London says, crossing her arms seriously.

"Oh god." I chuckle. "What's up?"

"You know how Ski and Jahseh got in a fight?" She asks.

"Yeah of course." I answer.

"Wellllll. I was eavesdropping a bit and I heard them fighting over you." She sips her coke and raises her eyes brows at me. "Ski was saying that Jahs stupid for leaving you and that you deserve someone better. And Jah was acting all fucking weird he just kept telling Ski to shut the fuck up. Thennn Ski said he'd treat you better and Jah flipped his shit and kicked Ski out."

"Damn." I give London a look and glance at my fries. "I don't know man."

"Come on. Skis cute and y'all been friends for a while."

"I don't know if I'm ready yet London." I sigh.

"Baby girl... you deserve love." She takes my hands in hers and pouts. "I wanna see you happy."