Thirteen.

"Back so soon?"

"I'm sorry." I sigh as Ski leads me into his living room.

"Don't be sorry. I love having you around." He plops down on the couch and studies the tv.

"I'm glad." I chuckle. Of course he's on adult swim. "I gotta be honest. Tyler the creator is amazing."

"Ay I agree with that shit."

"I mean I'd fuck him. He's just so funny how could you not fuck him?" I laugh.

"Hell I'd fuck him too!" Ski jokes. We both laugh and continue watching. "What's up tho? Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Can I stay here tonight though? Please. I'm not really down to be alone yet." I ask honestly.

"Kenn of course you can. You know that." Ski looks over at me and I smile. "Come here." He holds his arm up and I snuggle up under it. He places his head against mine and I feel safe. I really do.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I ask after a while.

"Ain't I always been nice to you?" Ski chuckles.

"Yes." I laugh while rolling my eyes. "But why?"

"Cause you my homie. You've always got me and I've always got you. You've always pulled through for me so I'm doing the same." Ski says seriously.

"I don't deserve you Ski." I chuckle. He squeezes me briefly and we both point our direction back to the tv. At some point we end up heading to his room to lie down and watch tv. I lay on Ski with my head on his chest and my leg overtop of his. It's comfortable. We ended up watching the last man in earth. One of our favourite shows. We've always bonded over it.

"Hey." I hear Ski whisper. "You still up?"

"Yeah." I mumble, looking up at him with half closed eyes. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'm probably gonna pass out."

"Me too." I nod.

"Goodnight ma."

"Goodnight."

+++++

I groan as I open my eyes and look around. I turn my head to ski but he's still out. His arm is sprawled out onto my back and his right leg is spread out on top of my legs. Damn this nigga sleeps weird. This is a king sized bed and he's still all over me.

"Skiii." I mumble, pushing him lightly. He doesn't budge. "Stokeley." He groans and turns his head away from me. "Wake up nigga." I sigh and grab my phone off the bed side table. Of course I have five missed calls from Jahseh. And a few texts from London.

London♥️: Hey are you okay?
London♥️: you're not answering sooo I'm coming over.
London♥️: Kenn where the fuck are you?
London♥️: fucking answer nigga.
London♥️: Where. Are. You.

Me: I'm at skis. Sorry my phone was dead. Love you I'm fine. Also tell Jahseh to fuck off.

London♥️: fuck you omg I thought you were dead!! Jahseh is just worried. You tell him yourself.

Me: fine fine.

"Ay." Ski mumbles in his raspy sleepy voice.

"Hey bum." I giggle.

"You're a bum." He laughs back. "You hungry?"

"Of course."

"Let's go get some food then." Ski gets up out of bed and disappears to the bathroom or closet. His bathroom is just off his room then his closet is off the bathroom. I take this opportunity to quickly put my clothes on and gather my things so I don't leave anything later.