Three.

It was only a little past eleven. The party was still going strong. I decided after getting fucked up by that random ass dude that I need a line. I made my way through the house and instantly found the group Ski had mentioned earlier. After a quick conversation they gave me a line and I was on my way, stumbling back towards the bar. Once I got there I sat back on my stool and just watched everything around me.

"Can I have another drink?" I ask the bartender, slurring my words.

"Do you really need another?" A voice behind me says.

Jahseh?

It's like I freeze. I'm too afraid to turn around. I feel instantly sober in this moment.

"I do now." I chuckle to myself. In the corner of my eye I see him sit down beside me. How uncomfortable is this?

"You want anything?" The bartender asks him as he hands me the shot I asked for.

"No thanks." Jahseh answers. I fiddle with my glass awkwardly before downing it. "How've you been?"

I finally turn to him, narrowing my eyes. "How do you think I've been?" I hiss. I get up from my stool and stumble onto my knees. Jahseh offers me a hand but I push it away and get up myself. I stumble to the doors and into my house. I make my way to the couch and fall into it. I pick up a random bottle of Hennessy from the ground and attempt to open it.

"You really don't need more." Jahsehs hands grab the bottle from mine.

"What the fuck? Why are you following me?" I throw my head back and close my eyes. Maybe when I open them he'll be gone.

"Just making sure you're good." He says simply.

"And how is that any of your business." I try to sound like a bad bitch but instead sound like a three year old that can barely talk.

"It's not." He shrugs.

"Ay Kenn!" I hear Ski yell. I look over at him and smile. He notices Jahseh standing in front of me and his smile drops. I signal him to wait a sec and stand up, looking back at Jahseh. He looks different. Not as scary. Not as ghetto.

"Sorry, I gotta go." I say. Jahseh nods at me and I awkwardly walk away. "That was fucking horrid." I mumble to Ski as I approach him. He chuckles at me then glances back over to where I left Jahseh.

"Everyone's doing a celebratory blunt pass and they wanted me to come get you." Ski informs me as we walk back outside to the group.

"Sounds delightful." Once we arrive I settle in beside Ski and London. I look around, taking in everyone. There's obviously London, Ski, Isiah, Pump, Purp, and Anna (I'm guessing she's with Purp since she's on his lap?)

"We're still waiting, we can't light it up yet." Isiah announces.

"Hurry up nigga." Purp whines.

"Shut upppp." I joke with him. He mugs me and smiles, throwing a random ass dorito at me.

"Yo pass those I'm hungry as fuck." I reach out for the bag of chips as Purp passes them to Pump and Pump passes them to me. "Bless."

"Lil princess." Pump smirks. "This how you been getting thicker. Eating all the carbs and shit."

"Yes Pump. Exactly." I laugh.

"Wish I was thick." London mutters.

"The fuck you talking bout? You thick as fuck." Isiah rubs her ass then grabs her tits as she swats at his hands. I laugh at them and put my head on London's shoulder.