Seventeen. 😉

I groan as I stretch out and flutter my eyes open. The bed is cold and lonely. Jahseh must have slipped out sometime. I sluggishly get up and make my way down stairs. As I walk down the steps and towards the kitchen, I hear what sounds like fighting. It's too damn early for this.

"What's going on?" I ask, as I approach Jahseh, Cleo, Jahsehs manager and a police officer. My heart drops.

"Hey Kenn." Jahseh walks to me quickly and holds my face in his hands.

"What's happening?" I ask, frantically.

"I'm so sorry." Jahseh shakes his head and looks back at the officer.

"Jahseh?." My voice cracks. It's happening again. Why the fuck is he always in shit. He's literally done nothing wrong.

"Mr. Onfroy we need to leave now." The officer says. Jahseh kisses my forehead quickly then turns to the officer.

"Aight." He responds. The officer starts cuffing him as Cleo cries.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" I raise my voice a bit. No one answers. The man drags Jahseh out. He stares at me sadly as he disappears. "Cleo?" I rush over to her, looking for answers. "Please tell me."

"Fucking witness tampering and harassment. I have no clue they said fifteen new fucking charges." She cries. "I gotta go." I nod and look around. She plants a kiss on my cheek and walks off.

"It'll be okay Cleo. I love you." I say before she gets out the door.

"I love you more Kenny."

"So do you think he'll be okay?" I ask Soloman.

"I honestly don't know McKenna. Fifteen charges is a lot. Especially on top of his existing charges."

"Fuck sakes." I feel tears prick my eyes so I blink them back. "I fucking told him he'd get in shit for talking to her."

"Mans too stubborn." Soloman shrugs. I nod my head in agreement and pick at my nails.

"If you need me, call me. I'll let you know all the details okay."

"Okay. Thanks Sol." He gives me a quick side hug and leaves. I slowly sit down on the stool and try to process everything. Jahseh is going to jail. Again. Geneva is somehow still managing to fuck his life up. Not just his life, our life.

I quickly pull out my phone and dial London's number.

"Hello?" She answers.

"London..." I feel like crying. I sound like I'm on the verge of tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks, her voice hinting at a bit of panick.

"Jahseh just got arrested." I blink hard and a few tears escape my eyes, traveling down my cheeks.

"What?!" She basically shouts. "Why? How?"

"Where are you?" I ask.

"Isiah and I just went out to get some breakfast. We'll be back in like ten minutes." London replies.

"I'll explain when you get here, okay?"

"Okay..."

I hang up the phone and run upstairs to jahsehs bed. I dive into the blankets and completely lose it. I fucking ball my eyes out for a good five minutes. Then I just lay there, thoughts clouding my head. After a while I hear the front door open and shut. I hear the footsteps coming up the stairs, then warm arms wrap around me. I know it's London, I can feel her big baby bump on my tummy.

"I'm so sorry Kenn. He'll get out, don't worry. I promise." London says, rubbing my head.

"He won't." I sigh. I just know he won't.

+++++

Jahsehs court hearing is today. It's been about a week since he got arrested. I make my way through the crowd of people and find a seat at the front pew. Right in front of Jahseh, like last time. London and Isiah place their butts beside me and we all look at each other nervously. The place is literally packed with fans. Not good. Slightly annoying but... Jahseh would like it. I guess. After a couple minutes, Cleo appears and sits down beside Isiah. She reaches over and squeezes my hand reassuringly as I give her a small smile. The doors near the stage open and jahseh walks in. He's looks pretty good. He's in a white dress shirt and dress pants. Literally the third time I've ever seen him dress like this. His hair is a greyish colour but his eyebrows are almost grown back. He went through this weird thing so he died his hair, shaved his eyebrows and got more face tats. Don't ask me 🙄 I wasn't around when he did this. Jahseh looks over at me and a small smile spreads across his face. I smile back, my heart beating quick. I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around.

"Hi." An excited looking girl whispers.

"Hi." I give her a weird smile.

"Are you and X back together?" She squeals.

"Uhhhhh."

"You may all rise." Someone shouts.

"Sorry." I whisper to the girl as I turn back around and stand. The judge enters and sits at her stand. We all sit back down and wait.

"Well I see you brought an entourage Mr. Onfroy." The Judge says, clearly not too pleased. She looks to be about fifty. She's white with short blonde hair and a chubby face. She looks like a bitch.

"Uh yes. I guess they came to support me ma'am." Jahseh answers.

"I see." She slightly rolls her eyes and looks down at her papers. "I also see you have fifteen new charges. Including witness tampering and harassment."

"Yes ma'am." Jahseh nods.

"How do you plead?"

"Not guilty your honour."

The crowd of fans cheer and some even start shouting. The judge bangs her club or whatever, looking even more annoyed.

"Silence!" She yells. "Mr. Onfroy. Why would you bring all these people here?"

"I didn't. They just showed up." Jahseh says clearly.

"Well I find it quite unprofessional of you. There shouldn't be distractions during a court hearing. This isn't a concert. This isn't a meet and greet. It's court." The judge says with hella attitude. I was about to slap the bitch myself.

"Yo fuck you!" Someone in the crowd yells. People chuckle and a few more shouts are heard.

"That's it." The judges face turns red and she slams her mallet!! It's a mallet! Repeatedly. "Jahseh Onfroy you are being arrested and taken into custody until your next hearing."

"What? Can she do that?" I ask London frantically.

"I don't know." London shakes her head.

"Jahseh!" I yell. Two officers turn him around so he's facing me as they cuff him. "You can't go back. You can't leave me again Jah. I can't handle it." I say quickly.

"Kenn I'll be out okay?" Jahseh says quietly.

"Fuck sakes." I mumble.

"Hey!" Jahseh calls as the officers drag him back to the side doors. "I love you!"

"I love you Jah!" I yell back. I hear ous and aws. Fans start squealing and rushing to me. I push past them and head for the doors as tears stream down my face. I love my fans. I love jahsehs fans. But I can't do this shit. They just fucked it all up for him. No they didn't. He would've got taken either way.