Fourteen.

I'm shocked. I mean I knew Ski liked me but I'm still shocked. I don't even know if I like him! I mean I guess I do a bit. But what?!?! I feel a force push Ski away from me and I instantly know it's Jahseh. God fuck.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Ski shouts, getting up close to him. Jahsehs nose flares as he breathes heavily. He pushes his chest out and pushes Ski again. He's angry angry.

"What are you doing nigga!?" He shouts. "Get the fuck off her."

"Why the fuck you act like I'm raping her chill out damn." Ski shakes his head and backs up a bit.

"Cause she ain't yours nigga!"

"Jahseh calm down." I grab onto his arm but he mean mugs me and pushes me off.

"Why the FUCK are you kissing him?!" He yells at me. I back up a bit and look away.

"Yo Jah calm down dude." Isiah says, walking over. All the boys come over and the girls just sit back kinda watching.

"Fucking answer!" He turns his attention to me and gets up in my face.

"Uh what the fuck?" I panic. What the fuck have I done wrong? I give Isiah a look signalling for help. He grabs onto Jahsehs shoulder but Jahseh moves away.

"Don't touch me Isiah I don't wanna hurt you." He mutters. In a quick and swift motion, Jahseh grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, walking away.

"Jahseh put me down!" I yell, kicking and punching his back. He ignores my yells and continues until we're in some random bedroom. He throws me onto the bed roughly then starts to pace.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks, still pacing.

"I don't know!"

"Why the fuck are you kissing him?"

"Oh my god!" I shout, angrily. "Why do you care?"

"Because I can!" He shouts back. He finally stops pacing and looks at me. His eyes look dark. They always do when he's mad.

"Then stop." I say simply. He looks away and shakes his head.

"That's my best friend out there." He mumbles. I stay quiet so he continues. "Out of all the fucking guys you could've chosen. You picked my best friend."

I don't know what to say. Because he's right.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly. I look down and soon hear the door slam. He left. I rush out of the room and out to the driveway but he's already pulling out. I run back inside and head to the backyard quickly. "London! Give me your keys!" I ask as I run up to her.

"Why?" She asks hesitantly.

"Please!" I whine. She senses the urgency in my voice and grabs her purse, digging around. "I'm so so sorry guys." I say to everyone.

"It's cool." They all chuckle.

"I'm sorry Ski. I'll text you, okay?" He nods at me and London finally hands me her keys. "Thank you." I kiss her cheek and run back out to her car.

Once I get to jahsehs I see his car in the driveway. I knew he'd be here. I run inside and up to his room, barging in. He looks at me from his bed with a confused face.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"You." I point at him and he gives me a weird look. "You're fucked up... it's not about Ski is it. Seventy-five percent of why you're pissed has nothing to do with Ski. Am I right?"

"What are you talking about Kenna?" He shakes his head like he's tired.

"Why?" I ask seriously.