Six.

My Nike airs squeak against the slick marble floors of the mall as I walk beside Ski. It's been over a week since I've seen Jahseh. And it's been over a week since London told me she's pregnant. She still hasn't told Isiah. We went to see her doctor and they did a blood test on her. She's definitely fucking pregnant. And this bitch is 14 weeks?! She needs to tell isiah soon.

"Kenna?" Ski snaps me back to reality.

"Oh sorry." I mumble.

"It's cool." Ski chuckles. "I was just saying Isiah texted you and asked you to meet him at the court in about thirty minutes."

"Why don't we just go now? We're right here basically." I say. Isiah gave us a ride here and went off to look at some surprise gift he'd gotten for London. He didn't want me to come cause he thinks I got a big mouth when I'm with her 🙄

"Yeah okay true." Ski nods.

It only takes a couple minutes to reach the food court and we instantly start looking for Isiah. Some random fans come up and greet Ski. I put on my hood and glasses so I don't get noticed. I've always had a good following on my Instagram and YouTube channel, but when people realized jahseh and I broke up, they started hating on me and making whack ass rumours. I'd rather not deal with that today. After a minute or so I spot Isiah so I grab onto skis arm and drag him in isiahs direction.

"I said thirty minutes." Isiah says with an eye roll.

"Well we were already here." I say, matching his attitude.

"Okay well I'm eating with Jahseh."

"Fuck sakes Isiah." I bark.

"What? He's my damn friend you know that right? Check your attitude kenn."

I roll my eyes and sit down. "Sorry Jesus."

"We could go to bath and body if you still want to?" Ski asks me.

"Yeah I guess so... we'll be back then." I tell Isiah I get up and turn to Isiah. "Thirty minutes!" I yell. I turn around and collide into a hard body.

"Watch it Kenny."

Jahseh stares down at me and smirks. I push against his chest and mug him.

"Fuck you." I push past him but he grabs onto my wrist and spins me around. I'm dangerously close to him.

"Your parties at ten right?" He asks. I nod, avoiding eye contact. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"What are you doing." I ask confused as fuck.

"I'm coming."

"Actually you weren't invited jahseh." I snap.

"Okay?" He mutters. I shake his hand off my wrist and turn around, motioning Ski to follow me. "I'll see you at ten then!"

What the fuck?

I look around, trying to compose myself. I notice people staring and snapping pictures and videos. I roll my eyes and grab skis hand, walking off.

()()()()()()()()()()

"Nah I don't think he'll come." London laughs as she sits but in my gazebo cushions. "He was probably looking for a reaction."

"Well fuck me. I don't want to be near him London. He fucked me up. Do you know how I feel when he's around. It hurts so much." I sigh. I look out at all my friends drinking and hanging out in my yard.

"I'm sorry Kenn. I really am." London pouts.

"Yeah... me too." I get up and stretch out. I haven't really drank today. I've been waiting to drink with my friends. Surprise surprise. But I have popped a few Oxys. "I'm gonna go drink or something. I'll be back."

London nods as I head out. I make my way through the crowd of people in my house and go outside to my front lawn. I sit down and pull out my phone, scrolling through instagram. I notice I've been tagged in photos/videos of me and jahseh from earlier. Of course everyone is assuming we're back together. One post catches my eye. The first slide is a video of me and jahseh. The next slide is a picture of me and Ski holding hands. The caption reads;

Oh so she fucking the whole crew? Or is they a thruple?
Comments:
Ashleysikebitvh: Lowkey heard she's the reason X and Ski aren't friends. 🐸

966fvck: @Ashleysikebitvh basically skis fucking her now and X is PISSED. My friend who knows Ski told me.

Ememsos: nah pretty sure she's with x again. His whole album is based on her!!

I decide to comment.

Kennv666: not fucking no one girls. I don't speak to jahseh.

Anniebaby: @Kennv666 looks like it 🙄

Ashleysikebitvh: @Kennv666 what about Ski tho?!

I roll my eyes and turn my phone screen off. I lay back and stare into the sky. If you've ever been to Florida, you know there's never really stars in the sky, but I could see a few tonight. I think back to all the nights Jahseh and I would lay in his yard and try and find stars and my heart sinks. I need to get over him. I need to stop holding onto the thought of him. I'm so deep into thought, I don't notice the tears rolling down my face. I sit up and wipe my eyes lightly, sniffling.

"Hey, you okay?" I feel Ski sit down beside me. I turn my face away so he can't see my tears.

"Yeah." I nod. "This is why I drink. I get in my feelings when I'm sober." I chuckle. He smiles and me lightly and leans his body against mine.

"I love it when you're sober." He says.

"You don't like me when I'm drunk?" I ask teasingly.

"Yeah yeah." He laughs. "What're you thinking about?"

"Just... I need to move on with my life. Maybe I should leave Florida?"

"If that'd make you happy, do it. And I'll be there every step of the way."

"Really?" I ask Ski. I search his brown eyes like they hold all the answers to my problems.

"Really." Ski smiles. I smile back and nod.

"We'll see. I've always wanted to go to L.A honestly." I chuckle.

"Let's do it then!" Ski says excitedly.

"Calm down." I laugh.

"I brought some blunts and a couple bottles of tequila. Let's celebrate." Ski passes me a bottle of tequila and starts sparking up a blunt. I shrug and flip the bottle cap off, taking a big sip.

"Guh." I pucker my face and gag a bit. Ski chuckles and I ignore him, downing more of the fire liquid. My throat burns but I don't mind.

"Slow down ma. Here take a couple puffs." Ski passes me the blunt and I pass him my bottle.

After smoking and drinking for a bit, I'm right fucked. Ski and I are giggling like crazy because we noticed how houses weirdly look like they have faces.

"Yours doesn't have a face. You stupid lame I guess."

"Fuck you!" I laugh at Ski, punching his arm. He tips over and laughs. "Lame ass. What time is it?" I slur.

"Nigga it's like." Ski looks at his phone, then back to me. "Uh. Wait... it's 11:57." He says looking back at his phone.

"Okay." I laugh.

"Mckenna." Ski says all serious like.

"Yeah?" I stop picking the grass out of the ground and look him in the eyes.

"I need to tell you something."