Eighteen.

Throwwwbackkk

11:27. 11:27. 11:27. It's late. Would Jahseh even be up right now? Uhhh, yes. He would. I text him a heads up to let him know I'm coming over. Five minutes later I'm at his door. I unlock it with my key and quietly sneak in. There's a body on the couch? Geneva? I see the short curly hair and my thoughts are confirmed. Dumb bitch sleeping on the couch lol. I make my way to Jahsehs room and enter, without knocking. He moves his head up a little to get a good look at me.

"I thought you might be Geneva." He mumbles.

"I can go wake her up if you'd rather her?" I snap.

"No dumbass." He chuckles lightly. I slip out of my jeans and hoodie and crawl into bed beside him.

"What're you watching?" I ask.

"I put the office on for you." He answers. My heart jumps a bit but I shake it off. "What happened tonight?"

"Ah nothin." I lie.

"Tell me kenn."

"Well. Pipe lowkey hit me in an argument so I left."

"What the fuck?!" Jahseh gets loud and sits up a bit, examining my face.

"Jahseh chill it wasn't bad or nothing. He just slapped me across the face. I don't know where we're at now honestly."

Pipe and I have been together for years at this point. 2013-2016. If he's never hit me in all this time before then I'm sure it was a spur of the moment thing.

"That still ain't okay?" Jahseh shakes his head. "Where he at?"

"Jah no! Stay with me. I just need you right now."

Jahseh looks at me quizzically before he lays back down. He inches his way closer and I wrap my legs around his as soon as they're close enough. "You don't let any nigga treat you like that, alright? You guys are done."

"Okay." I whisper. Jahseh smooths out my hair as he watches tv. I stare up at him and admire his beautiful face. "Why's Geneva on the couch?"

"I don't know. I told her to sleep there. She sleeps there most the time." Jahseh answers.

"She'd beat your ass if she walked in here right now." I chuckle.

"So I guess we gotta be quiet then, huh?" He smirks. I roll my eyes at him and snuggle up to his naked chest.

"You wanna know something Jah?"

"Of course."

"I really always thought we'd be together." I really don't know how I let myself say this. I don't know where I'd gained the courage to say this. Damn.

"Really?" Jahseh asks quietly.

"Yes." I answered.

"We could."

"Could we?" I ask. At this point I'd been desperately in love with this guy since I was like 14. Three years and nothing.

"If you let us." Jahseh looks into my eyes and I smile.

"What're you saying?"

"Can I kiss you? It feels right." Jahseh smiles sweetly and I get butterflies. I nod slowly and he leans in until our lips meet. He kisses me slowly for a bit. Then our lips get hungry. He pushes me down lightly and gets on top of me, reconnecting our lips. I scratch up and down his back until he pulls his lips off mine. He swiftly lifts my shirt over my head and I sit up a bit, quickly taking my bra off. He rips his shorts off and our lips reconnect. I start wiggling under him, very sexually frustrated. He starts kissing down my neck, sucking and biting. Definitely leaving a few hickies. He slowly moves down my body, stopping at my boob and leaving a huge hickey. Then he makes his way down below. He kisses and bites my thighs. He looks up into my eyes for a quick second before he moves my panties to the side and starts kissing. I instantly grip onto his hair and throw my head back. Holy shit. He continues until I'm right on the edge and then stops. He slides off my panties and quickly inserts himself into me.

"Fuck." I squeal a bit too loud.

"Shhh." He covers my mouth with his hand and keeps eye contact while he thrusts in and out. My eyes squeeze shut as the pain turns into pleasure. After a bit he removes his hand and smashes his lips into mine. We kiss sloppily and quick. I leave deep crescents in his back and long ass scratches. It feels so Damn good. I lightly push him out of me, and he looks at me confused until I push him onto his back and climb on top. I find his dick and push myself down onto it.

"Shit Jahseh." I moan as it slides in. He gives me a smirk as I start bouncing and grinding. He grips at my thighs and groans. I lean down and we connect lips again as I grind on him. I start to feel myself build up and so does he. He starts thrusting into me, fast, his hands pulling my hair and his lips kissing mine. We both let out the loudest moans as we cum. After a few seconds we slow down to a complete stop and I continue laying on him. I slowly kiss his neck and he rubs my ass. He slowly wraps his arms around me and pushes his face into my neck.

"I love you." He whispers so quietly I almost don't hear it. I feel like my heart stops. Did he really just say that? No.. it's a heat of the moment thing. After a few seconds I get off of him and lay beside him.

"I gotta pee." I announce.

"Okay." Jahseh chuckles. "Go to the bathroom across the hall cause I gotta go clean up."

"Alright." I get up and throw on my shirt and panties quickly. I can feel warm liquid start to trickle down. Ew. I rush out of the room and towards the bathroom. I push open the door quickly and immediately see Geneva's big ass head on the toilet. Holy shit!! I turn back around and run my ass back to Jahsehs room. I slam the door and lock it quickly.

"What happened?" Jahseh asks confused as he comes out of the bathroom with some shorts on.

"Jahseh?" Geneva starts knocking on the door. She must've thought I was Jah?

"Uh, yeah?" Jahseh questions, looking at with a concerned expression.

"What are you doing?" Her whiny voice rings through my ears.

"I'm going to bed Geneva. Go away." Jahseh huffs.

"Can I come sleep with you?"

"Nope. No thanks. I'll see you in the morning."

"Fine." I hear her stomp downstairs and I let out a huge breath.

"Jesus." I sigh. Jahseh shrugs and lays down on the bed. "Jahseh... we just cheated."

"Yeah.. I know." He says a little upset. "I'm sorry."

"Uh no. Don't be." I crawl back in beside him and cuddle up again.

"Are you gonna go to sleep?" Jahseh asks me.

"Yeah, you tired me out." I giggle.

"Okay." Jahseh chuckles. "Goodnight Kenn."

"Goodnight Jahseh."

Jahseh lightly kisses me on the forehead and I smile while I close my eyes. What happened was so bad. So wrong. But I've never felt better.

Yeah so lowkey they been hooking up and shit over the years lol. But were always in denial about their actual feelings. Sad sad sad.