Eleven.

There's another trigger warning for the end of this chapter. It's just a dream but it does contain suicide. It just fits into the story I am so sorry guys.

Jahsehs POV:

     I run my fingers through Kenna's hair as I watch her sleep. Her face is so fucked up. She's beautiful, but the marks. Who could've even done this to her? Why wasn't I watching her? She's so fragile. I watch as her lip twitches and I chuckle a bit. My phone vibrates beside me and I grab it, looking at the text.

London: is she okay? What happened?

Me: i took care of her. But I don't know if she's okay. I'm guessing someone tried something with her.

London: is she here?

Me: yes

London: let me know when she's alright and I'll come see her.

Me: sounds good.

London: thank you for taking care of her Jahseh.

Me: of course.

I throw my phone beside me and close my eyes, falling asleep quickly.

Kenna's POV:

I feel the sun in my face but I don't want to wake up. I'm sore as hell and my mind is so messed up. I feel jahsehs arms around me. He hasn't moved at all. I open my eyes and grab my phone off the bedside table, trying not to wake Jahseh up. I have a lot of texts and I really don't want to answer them all. I just text London and Isiah back, letting them know I'm okay.

"You up?" Jahseh asks me in a raspy voice.

"Yeah." I mumble. I turn my body around so I'm facing him.

"How do you feel?"

"Better."

"Are you okay?" Jahseh stirs around and pulls the blanket up to his shoulders.

"Not really." I chuckle. "I'll be fine."

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Jahseh asks.

"I just said the wrong thing to the wrong guy." I answer.

"Who?"

"I don't know." I mumble.

"What'd he do to you?" Jahseh hounds me with questions.

"I mean, it's pretty obvious." I chuckle awkwardly. Jahseh gives me a look and I roll my eyes at him. "He basically showed me his gun so I followed him. And he fucked me up. He almost.. You know."

"I'm sorry I should've been paying attention."

"Jahseh. That's not your job."

"It is." 

"Why was there gunshots?" I ask, changing the subject.

"I don't know. I don't think they were at Gazzys. (Gazzy is Pump y'all) Probably just very close." Jahseh answers. He rubs his face, then rolls into his back. "I'm gonna go get something to eat. Whatchu want?"

"Nothing."

"You gotta eat."

"Just a smoothie." I grumble, burying my face in the soft pillows. I pull back in pain and pout. "Damn."

"Good enough for me." Jahseh heads to his closet and changes into a pair of black shorts and a revenge sweatshirt. "Here." He says, as he walks back over to me with some clothes.