Eight.

"Yeah what's up Ski?" I smile as I study his face.

"Okay um. Well... damn. Go on a date with me?" He stutters.

"For real?." I chuckle.

"Yeah for real." He laughs.

"Yeah okay." I nod, smiling.

"Sick. I'm gonna go drink okay?"

"Okay." I say as Ski gets up and walks away.

I pull a tin of blunts out of my pocket and light one up. I smile it slowly as I watch the road. I watch as a dark figure walks down the street. The figure turns into jahseh but I don't stop watching him. Eventually he's in front of me, sitting down beside me. We sit in silence as I smoke. I offer him the blunt and he takes it, taking a few puffs. He hands it back and we continue staring at the road.

"Remember that day your mom filmed a porno and kicked you out?" Jahseh asks quietly. How could I forget?

"Yeah." I answer.

"I loved you then."

I look at Jahseh to see he's already staring at me. I search his face and give him a look.

"Where is this coming from?" I ask.

"I just needed to tell you...After we had sex.. I didn't want to ruin our friendship by letting my feelings get in the way. That's why I asked you to forget it."

I look away and flick my roach to the ground.

"Oh." I whisper. It becomes silent again as we both sit in our own thoughts. "I loved you too." I say after a while. I get up and dust off my pants. I look down at Jahseh and we lock eyes for a few seconds before he looks away. I sigh and walk off to the backyard, leaving him alone. Once I get there I instantly find London where I left her.

"Heyyy." She sings as I sit down beside her. "What up?"

I look around the group of people; London, Isiah, Pump, Ski, Craig, Coolie, Purpp, Wifi, Anna, Anya, Ming.

"Y'all know Jahseh and I fucked when we were 14?" I blurt out.

London spits out her juice and everyone looks at me shocked. Pump and Ski give me the side eye.

"Took my virginity." Jahseh announces, walking up and sitting down beside Isiah. He glares at Ski beside me but quickly looks away.

"What. The. Fuck?" Isiah shouts. "Why y'all never fucking tell us?"

I look at Jahseh and he smiles at me. "It was a secret."

"You little whore!" Pump jokes. I chuckle and look down at my feet.

"Wait Jahseh you didn't lose your virginity til fourteen?" Anya asks.

"You little bitch told me you fucked him a few days before it happened." I raise my brows at her.

"I'm sorry. Needed some clout." She laughs. I smile and look at Ski.

"So are you two like.. cool?" Pump asks.

"Yeah I seen the video of you guys today." Coolie says.

I look at Jahseh and he locks eyes with me. I shrug and he grins.

"I don't know." I laugh. "I still hate you."

"But you miss me." Jahseh smirks.

"No." I say, glancing at Ski. Jahseh notices and rolls his eyes.

"Come here." He demands.

"Why?"

"I need to talk to you." He stands up and stares me down.